Abigail's payback

I find it amazing that just because it's Sami, everyone is on Abby's side when is the one who is wrong. If this situation was reversed ,they would be hanging Sami.

I DON'T care what Sami has done in the past, that doesn't make what Abby did right.
I do care what Sami has done in the past, and too many times I've overlooked her past because I wanted to like her. NOT NOW! I've rooted for Abby in this since January. I don't care that Sami and EJ were engaged. I don't care if Sami did consider Abby a friend. I don't care if Sami is hurting. I just don't care!

The thing I hate most is that Abby isn't pregnant with Elvis Jr. Jr. because Sami could huff and puff and blow down all of the houses in Salem but Abby would still be carrying a Dimera heir and there wouldn't be a thing Sami could do about it. It's about time her world caved in on her after all of the bull hockey she pulled on Lucas and Rafe.

As for Abby's retaliation, I hope Abby sleeps with EJ again and plans for Sami to catch them in the act.

It's doubtful that anyone thinks what Abigail did was all right simply because it was Sami's fiance who was her trysting partner. I for one never much cared for Abigail, the perfect daughter of prissy Jenny, whose track record includes an attempt to seduce the inebriated Austin, fussing over her virgin status, and a tepid affair with the always-dull Cameron Davis. If Samantha Gene had limited herself to one good blast at Abigail, followed by dirty looks whenever she sees her, nobody would be siding with Jen Jen's little girl. However, Sami has now made herself a pariah by dragging in poor Kayla and using the children's wing of the hospital as a means of blackmail.

:clap:

I tried to think of a funny revenge but truly, I feel Abby should just move on. That would drive Sami Gene crazy.
KathyLu, I'm stealing that gif. :)

I am in no way in favour of any more DiMera spawn, ever, until Theo is ready to have a child in 2016.

Oh I don't think that Abby boinking EJ again could hurt Sami any more than it already has. Sami is the one who kept on with the "he's changed" mantra and EJ blew that all to hell. So Sami at this point can only see the pig that is going to pay and having him continue to be a pig won't change how Sami feels.

Now I loved the EJ/Abby affair but when EJ dropped Abby as soon as Sami let him back in the bed that was it for me. The only purpose that could be served in the story by having EJ and Abby boinking again is if all of Abby's supporters saw her for who she is and not the good little girl she isn't.

Let me add that if Abby would have been pregnant and EJ would have realized he fell in love with her I would have been ok with that being the end of EJ and Sami. But at this point I like it better because there's no baby involved and Sami can nail EJ to the wall. So far we haven't seen any ill affects on the kids and if they are just torn up because the family is breaking up then that is all on EJ.

The only reason Salem residents are giving Sami any grief is because she is going overboard. They all know Abby did wrong, and that Sami was hurt. But not only is Sami making sure no one is sympathetic to her, she has wavered a couple of times already in forgiving EJ. And if she can waver in his case, just why is it she refuses to back off Abby?Why has she not sought a divorce or annulment? She still would have power of attorney and proxies, EJ signed it all over to her already.
And when the heck does EJ go to trial??
I think we have all seen wronged wives, girlfriends, husbands, in movies, TV dramas, who are mad, may call those involved names to their friends, but Sami is bound and determined, it seems, to make sure Abby wears that scarlet letter on her forehead, & wants her ostracized all over town. I am guessing she is going to make sure that prospective employers get a DiMera memo warning about hiring her.

...she is going overboard.
Again, that is only a matter of opinion. Only Sami knows when enough is enough. Yes, she knows what EJ is yet keeps crawling back into his bed. (I daresay she will even do it again.) Her being a perennial, stupid twit doesn't negate the fact that she is deeply hurt by what EJ and Abigail did. It doesn't matter if it was one time or a thousand, or that it ended months ago. The hurt is still the same, and instead of crawling in the bed and crying, "poor me," Sami is handling it with revenge. I say let her do whatever she wants because it will come back to bite her in the end. (Pun intended.)

Sami doesn't seem to give a flip about sympathy from other Salemites. She has always done things her way, right or wrong...mostly wrong, but that's who she is and the way she deals with things. Taking the low road is second nature to Sami.

I do wish she would get on with the EJ part of the revenge, though.

The only reason Salem residents are giving Sami any grief is because she is going overboard.
I disagree. From the time it came out Sami has had almost zero support from her family. Sure she told Abby off in front of Jenn and rightly so. However only Caroline has come to see Sami to see how she was. It's been all about how she's treating Abby and this is before she went to Kayla to have Abby fired. And like I said before that only adds fuel to Sami's fire.

Shall I say she is going overboard in the eyes of others and of many of the viewers?? Of course she doesn't think she is doing so, heck, she figures she has not yet done enough. LOL But yes, I do wish she would get on with the EJ part.
So far, outside of the tax evasion charge which he is not worried about at all, he has not had a problem. Still living at home, sees his kids, Sami talks to him, he has lots of free time, and is relying on Daddy dearest to take care of things. He is not happy that the business is being dismantled, but all the stock holders are making money, so there is really no loss.
No one is ostracizing him, he is actually doing pretty well, thus far, for supposedly being the target of a vengeful wife.

Back