Actor & Actress leaving

Thanks for posting the pics GrkPebbles.

I've read rumors about them going, but I think odd they are leaving without much warning.

It looks Lani goes to prison and Eli probably leaves with kids.

Maybe one day Eli and Lani will come back with new faces
:)

I don't know why he leaves first, but maybe not. His notice just says "this week" which is the upcoming week, ending on July 1. And her notice says July 1.........so they could leave together, perhaps to go stay with his mom????

Jules and Henry are probably the next weirdly strange "super couple", after meeting at parties in college over in Europe, I'm only guessing because I know how ReRon loves to rerun the same stories. somehow, I think maybe Jules and Henry are related, but that's never stopped Days writers before. LOL

somehow, I think maybe Jules and Henry are related, but that's never stopped Days writers before.
Jules and Henry are cousins. While Days has had related people attracted to each other (Marie and Tommy Horton, and Lucas and Cassie), incest is pretty much taboo on all of the soaps (other than instances of rape; or Passions, which had such bizarre storylines). Tommy/Marie and Lucas/Cassie did nothing more than kiss before finding out they were siblings (half-siblings for Lucas/Cassie). No worse than Leia planting a hot smooch on Luke, before finding out he was her twin brother in the Star Wars saga.

On GL, it was Reva's half sister, Tammy, who not only hooked up, but married Reva's son, Jonathan. She later died.

Don't know why it is that there also seems so much inter family sex.....Days does it as well. Female character sleeps with or marries brother, some guy does the same with sisters. Whether EJ, Nicole, Belle, Stefano, Tony, the list goes on. A wonder anyone can ever keep track.......(except Jason47, lol)

Last edited:
Back