Actor and Actress return to Days

OK, so if they can bring back deady-dead-dead Megan and Bo, I'd like to see Samantha Evans, Zack, Grace, Daniel Rafael, Nick Fallon, David Banning, Bill Horton, Laura Horton, baby David Abraham and baby Mickey all return from the grave, alive and well.

Talk about suspending reality!

Well, if we are seeing Charlie as an "alive ghost," I guess anything is possible.

How about resurrecting Daniel who can comfort Nicole when Eric chooses Jada in order to be a present father to their child?

The possibilities are endless!

Gosh, Peacock is really going overboard with the mentioning of their name, signs everywhere one could possibly be put, including on the backs of ushers, usherettes, guides........lol. Nope, doesn't say Days, just PEACOCK. lol

Wonder what happened to that "no short term actors any more" ........statement by the suits at Days. Seems it did not last long, did it? And then, of course, the actors themselves leave, saying it is permanent, never coming back, etc. etc.

Speculating now that perhaps Days is going to attempt some "short" storylines, ala Beyond Salem, thus the combacks & visits by long unseen characters. If so, will be interesting to find out the excuses for the very dead ones suddenly reappearing.

OK, so if they can bring back deady-dead-dead Megan and Bo, I'd like to see Samantha Evans, Zack, Grace, Daniel Rafael, Nick Fallon, David Banning, Bill Horton, Laura Horton, baby David Abraham and baby Mickey all return from the grave, alive and well.
Forgot to add Benjy to this wish list of dead characters I'd like to see FrankenRolf'ed back to Salem.

JasonD, you really are not alone.....I know Bo & Hope have a large fan base, I can take them or leave them. But they both took off, left Days in the lurch, wanted to do their own thing, which might not have been as good as they expected. I honestly don't think Days has room for them on a permanent long term basis, unless they appear sort of like John & Marlena, Steve & Kayla do. Once a month for a few days.

Actually, for a while now it the way ReRon writes for ALL the characters. Instead of trimming down the cast, they all just get much less time. I have read the show films way out of order now, even scenes for the same episode can be filmed a month or more apart.

I'm just gonna come out and say it. The Vampire Diaries did so many deaths and resurrections that eventually the viewers stopped caring about people dying (and in fact, joked about it) because they knew that they're probably coming back to life soon. It seems that Days of Our Lives, even before this latest news, has decided to adopt this trend as well, so I'm no longer so invested in the deaths of major characters.

Back