Actor temporarily out

It could also be that his lawyers are advising him not to work. Part of me hopes that is the case because then he may not be as badly hurt as it sounds.

Freddie Smith (Sonny) mentioned him in his Facebook chat last night and he said he thought he was doing better. So hopefully he will be back soon.

That post is from Facebook. And I would just say to take with a grain of salt posts like that. To me it reads as highly speculative rather than someone with firsthand knowledge of the situation. He hasn't been on the show for many years. And there is a reason other actors on the show currently aren't saying anything about this.

Yes, that is true. No one, including Corday, is saying a word about Drake. I am sure Drake has friends on the show who keep in touch, etc. but lips are zipped. When the only word about him comes from attorneys, it leads to speculation. Am guessing Steve Blackwood was only commenting because he just recently heard about the accident. He worked with Drake a lot while on the show , & obviously thought highly of him.

Back