SPOILER !! Actress cast for role in 2017

Jason47

Reaction score
Gabrielle Haugh joins Days of Our Lives in Early 2017.

14947769_818110271664582_4770494176331815901_n.jpg

Gabrielle Haugh joins the cast of "Days of Our Lives" early next year. Look for her character to be involved with the younger set. This will be her first role on television. She is originally from Sacramento, California. Here's an interview she did in 2015:

I am so over Theo. I know his character history, I know he's autistic (I have an autistic brother, so I get it), but I think they need a few more guys for the girls to fight over.

I had to do a double take, I thought "is that Drew Barrymore looking very good for her age?".

I am so over Theo. I know his character history, I know he's autistic (I have an autistic brother, so I get it), but I think they need a few more guys for the girls to fight over.
I'm sick of the stereotypical scenarios of girls fighting over guys. It's absurd and does nothing for modeling young women and young men having more respect for both themselves and one another.

Seems like she'll add something to the show, but I'd prefer a few more males if we must flesh out that age group. After all, now we have Joey and Theo, and as JS mentioned, Joe's related to every girl on the show except the one he's dumping. LOL

I'd be OK with an Allie aging IF Lucas gets more airtime. But otherwise, I say no - she's too related (again, as JS points out) to too many other characters (yes, I intentionally included two 'too's) for significant story possibility.

Last edited:
Personally I think the younger set is big enough while vet actors languish for good storylines.
I'd flesh out the group between the vets (i.e. 40-60s Hope/Steve/Kayla/John/Marlena/Justin/Adrienne/Jennifer/Roman) and the not-yet-fruitfully-multiplied kiddos (JJ/Joey/Jade/Ciara/Theo/Claire). Actually now that I think of it, there are two age groups in there. The late 20s (Sonny/Paul/Abby/Chad/Gabi/Dario) and the 30-40s (Lucas/Rafe/Nicole/Chloe/Brady/Philip), and both are woefully under-represented, and, when I line them up this way, lacking in the lady category. (I have no idea if Shawn-D and Belle are around, but they'd go in between these groups, probably, LOL.)

I'd be OK with an Allie aging IF Lucas gets more airtime. But otherwise, I say no - she's too related (again, as JS points out) to too many other characters (yes, I intentionally included two 'too's) for significant story possibility.

I think Allie's entrance, when it comes, should be in a local ballet studio with her wearing a tutu. LOL!

Interesting that her age is unknown.........No birth date. Hmmmm.

That will be happening more often now, as public records only help with people from the early 1980's and before. And the California Birth Database only goes up through 1995, so even that can't help anymore for the under 21 actors. She didn't have much else to work off of on the web either. She moved to Los Angeles in 2014 and just began acting recently, so if she did that just after high school graduation, best guess would be she's around 20 or 21, and just missed being in the California database.

From the video too me she seems like someone more they would cast for the role of a SORASed Allie. She would have more of a story with Lucas, Kate, John, Marlena, Austin, and Carrie in town along with Sami later on.

Actually the actress face and long hair remind me of Charlotte Ross (ex Eve) when she was on as a teen.

Last edited:
Back