Actress coming

It doesn't sound from her as if she is playing a long time character.......She seems to indicate she will be a foe to Eve........and boy, that is fine with me. Eve has ruled the roost for entirely too long.

I am wondering..could Robin Strasser who will be appearing within the next few months, possibly be playing Xander's mom? today, 6/3, Xander was talking of her, how she became an alcoholic after his dad died, and how he had not heard from her in years. ????
I know there is speculation she could be playing someone else, but when he said had not heard from her in years, as he talked with Maggie, the idea popped into my head.

I believe you're on to something, Poirot. When someone that we haven't seen for quite a while, or not at all, is talked about they are probably going to appear very soon. I suppose the "Power That Be" don't want us to be to surprised.

Vivian Alamain is my guess. Louise Sorel isn't coming back from what I gather.

Last edited by a moderator:
While I like Stacy Haiduk as Susan, for me, she's not a great fit as Kristen. She played a bat-crap crazy character on Y&R (Patty Williams) and for me, it seems like she's just doing the same character on Days now. Eileen Davidson's Kristen was more refined and sophisticated in her schemes. This version is just a hot crazy mess.

Back