Actress hired

I've seen posts about her being hired, but nothing official until now.

Last edited:
Interesting. I cannot see anyone but Eileen Davidson playing Kristen, Susan, et al. But I seem to think that about anyone who made a role memorable and their own. Except with the first Ben. This Ben owns it.

Will be interesting, that's for sure.

Oh Lordy. Nothing against the actress (don't know who she is), but do we really have to have Kristen back?

After the devastation caused by the character the last go round, I had hoped she'd never be back. The writers were scraping the bottom of the idea barrel with what she did to Eric, Brady, et al.

Is this because Salem doesn't have enough horrible women??? Kate, Jeannie T, Claire, Julie (some days), Melinda Trask, that we need another one??

I don't know this actress, but I do dislike the character and have ever since the ever shifting pillow baby. So I don't think I'll give her a chance. And the idea that she and Stefan-0 could be sharing air time is vomit inducing entertainment.

Sorry Days, but are you really trying to do everything to get me to remove you from my DVR? Letting Steve go, signing on Lani, now this????

The hope for a good story for Jack has diminished to what will be negative numbers now.

Way to go Days.

I am usually open minded about these things. I understand it's acting, and various people can be great in their own way at the same part/role.

What I'm having a hard time accepting is that they hired this new person to play a role a lot of people do NOT want to see on their screen the same week we find out our beloved Stephen Nichols (Steve/Patch) is leaving because they won't give him more air time (which many viewers would love, I believe).

54ec64f26159ee0d71df0859506f579b.jpg

Well since she fell down a mountain, she probably would look different. Couldn't she have between hired to replace Lani? We really don't need Kristen back or her alter egos. That ship has sailed.

Last edited:
I have to agree, @tennisdoc, Stacy Haiduk was great as Patty Williams and Dr. Emily Peterson on Young and Restless, but if Eileen Davidson does not want to come back and play Kristen, et al., I see no reason Kristen/Susan, etc. needs to come back to the show..

Leave us to think she is dead or wandering after she was shown in Memphis and Susan still in the psych ward. I wonder if they picked her because she already has experience playing lookalike characters? So maybe we will get Susan and/or some of her siblings along with Kristen??

Last edited by a moderator:
Kristen DiMera should only be portrayed by Eileen Davidson. I’m sorry. I am not interested in seeing another actress play the role. Dislike. (Nothing against the new actress, I’ve seen her on Y&R, and she is a great actress)
I'm utterly disappointed, no offense to the actress, but what is this, Passions now, where everyone is recast by next season? I been telling all people Kristen was going be back for some time. I don't know, I don't think I can take Kristen without it being Eileen Davidson. Over it. One last thought, the actress better go platinum blonde cause no way Kristen can ever be brunette!!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hair color is the least of my concerns! I almost always hate the character of Kristen!!!!! Why they need to bring back this obnoxious narcissistic character is a mystery. Who knows, maybe they'll just call her Kristen but she has had a brain redo, as well as a new hairdo?

Back