Actress hired

So it seems we're getting a recast Kristen, a recast Sarah Horton (haven't seen it here but it's all over Twitter as confirmed by the show, please don't quote me or the site until it's fully officially confirmed), Lani is sticking around, and that Rapist guy is staying on our screens. But Steve and Lucas are leaving? I just don't understand it.

Paul is also leaving.

Kristen is definitely not a favorite of mine, whether played by a new actress or Eileen Davidson.

With the exception of Matt Ashford (Jack), I have not been very enthusiastic for the characters coming back.

Oh Lordy. Nothing against the actress (don't know who she is),

She's been on Young and the Restless, but to me she's Lana Lang from the late 80s/early 90s Superboy syndicated TV series (I watched it on DVD a few years ago). That's the only thing I've seen her in, but I immediately recognized her name.

I don't really care about Kristen so it'll be easier for me to accept her in that role. I still don't see Eric Martsolf as Brady Black.

Belle and Shawn are also coming back so I'm excited for them and Jack.

I'm sad we likely won't get the 3 Johnson siblings together though.

I couldn't care less about Mimi and possible Rex.

As for Kristen, if this is for John/Marlena, why not just bring back Orpheus?

I'm looking at her IMDB and they have her listed for 3 episodes of Days in 2010, playing Warden Jane Smith. But she never appeared. The role was recast with Gina Gallego (who had played Santana Andrade on Santa Barbara back in the 80's).

Belle and Shawn are also coming back so I'm excited for them and Jack.

I saw another spoiler stating vague details about a big story coming up for Belle and Shawn. I am guessing this is where Mimi may come into the picture and possibly Rex, hopefully played by Kyle Lowder. Rex returning makes sense to me, Kate will be in his business.

Freaking JOY, another Kate based story.:sarcasm:

Meanwhile, John and Marlena plan a wedding that will last maybe 1 minute 30 seconds and be broken up throughout the entire day's episode and we won't see them again for days/weeks while they are "on their honeymoon"

But we will see Kate daily, in every single lame-butt story.

So it seems we're getting a recast Kristen, a recast Sarah Horton (haven't seen it here but it's all over Twitter as confirmed by the show, please don't quote me or the site until it's fully officially confirmed), Lani is sticking around, and that Rapist guy is staying on our screens. But Steve and Lucas are leaving? I just don't understand it.

I think being a rapist sadly is a prerequisite for being a Dimera. Except for Chad and maybe Tony haven't they each raped somebody? I don't mean to make light of this sickening situation just pointing out a disturbing fact about the family.

I think being a rapist sadly is a prerequisite for being a Dimera. Except for Chad and maybe Tony haven't they each raped somebody? I don't mean to make light of this sickening situation just pointing out a disturbing fact about the family.
Tony raped Liz Chandler/Curtis when he first came on the show. They were married.

How does Kristen come back after a big splat out the window?????

Oh, didn't you know, ShaSha? She had a secretly hidden parachute, just in case......LOL. Or, landed in a huge, soft snowbank.....She luckily fell into the basket of a huge hot air balloon that happened to be floating by!

How does Kristen come back after a big splat out the window?????
How did Will come back after being strangled to death? How did Aiden come back after being killed? How did Stefano come back after each of his deaths?

Once again, doesn't matter how a character died. With few strokes of a pen, they are alive and well.

Nobody ever found Kristen's body so I think it was implied all along that she got away.

I think the show needs a handful of good pop-in villains. I'd be ok with Kristen being one of those as the current Dimera clan is a joke. It would be interesting for Stefano's heir apparent to be a female after years of talk about the males inheriting everything. She can also battle with Stefan and let Chad disown the entire family.

Back