SPOILER !! Actress return confirmed

Jason47

Reaction score
Shelley Hennig to return as Stephanie Johnson.

The news is now out! As had been teased earlier this year, another fan favorite (and former Daytime Emmy nominee) will be returning to "Days of Our Lives." Shelley Hennig will be reprising the role of Stephanie Johnson for Steve & Kayla's wedding in February 2017. Since leaving "Days" in 2011, Hennig has had starring roles on "The Secret Circle" and "Teen Wolf."

Being she is in another series, doubt if it will be more than a short visit. Steve & Kayla's wedding is scheduled for Valentine's Day. Probably has already been filmed.

If I may quote the youngsters, "Aw yissssssssssssss."

I'm happy. Stephanie BELONGS in Salem. I hope this time she's a strong woman not pining for a loser like Nathan!! :)
Pity poor Nathan. All he had was the Horton name. He just didn't have what it takes to be a University Hospital doctor -- he wasn't orange-tinted or unshaven, didn't have an Aussie accent, and wasn't a part-time male stripper. Perhaps, Stephanie can fill us in on how his less-than-compelling self is doing these days. While she's at it, maybe she can fill on the viewers in on the whereabouts of her old main squeeze, fugitive Jeremy Horton, and explain at long last just how Kayla and Bo were able to so easily find the wilderness cave where she and Max Brady were seriously trysting.

Pity poor Nathan. All he had was the Horton name. He just didn't have what it takes to be a University Hospital doctor -- he wasn't orange-tinted or unshaven, didn't have an Aussie accent, and wasn't a part-time male stripper.
He also was hopelessly and unhappily engaged to a woman who was devoted to him, and pining for an overgrown toddler. He was in my opinion one of the least likeable characters ever. When he and McScruffy tangled (over the Chloe affair), I was rooting for the hospital roof to collapse.

I do hope this return is long-term, at least recurring. I wouldn't mind if she re-revisited the Parker paternity debacle and/or brought her computer-loving friend Ian with her. :)

Let's see how this goes. Stephanie's last year in Salem she was a miserable woman. All the Melanie hating, I always was rooting for Melanie in their fights since I found Stephanie so jealous and annoying. The writers could try Stephanie out with Philip again but something tells me this will probably be a short stint.

What the writers could have done was kept Shelley Henning (Stephanie) on a few episodes then recast Stephanie to stay in Salem like they did with Shawn Brady last year.

Let's see how this goes. Stephanie's last year in Salem she was a miserable woman. All the Melanie hating, I always was rooting for Melanie in their fights since I found Stephanie so jealous and annoying. The writers could try Stephanie out with Philip again but something tells me this will probably be a short stint.
So Stephanie hated Melanie because of Nathan right? Aren't Nathan and Melanie cousins?

Back