SPOILER !! Actress returns

Jason47

Reaction score
SAL STOWERS (Lani) RETURNS TO DAYS

14265020_785176954957914_3385526783132845740_n.jpg

Sal Stowers, who last aired as Lani Price in June, will be returning to "Days of Our Lives." No first airdate is yet available, but with Stowers featured in the 13,000th episode cast photo, look for her to be back by January at the latest.

What the? For what reason? Well, maybe the new writing team has story for her, as she sure had none last time. Or is she going to try and get Shawn's attention again??

She can obsess if it goes full creepy style. There were hints of it before, and it could be interesting.

Or, she could do a Sami and come back pregnant.

Not massively fussed either way, but if she is going to come back, I hope they give her something to do.

Another forced unrelated character. I don't recall any DNA tests. Abe just assumed?? Bringing in the Hernandez clan made sense. However there always seems to be a family member with rage and shady dealings regardless of the family. The new generation of writers being poured out of junior colleges (can't believe they have credentials from a University or Four year college) have no clue what to do with history and connecting the familial dots. They just make up stories and then later try to make it seem like we are all senile and won't know the difference.

Whoever invented the DVR is saving me from all the teens, Kate, and odd add ons like Lani, Summer etc.I have now reached a point where I like Deimos better than Kate. SEND HER AWAY. She can take Dario with her. They haven't been together yet in the biblical sense and he needs to leave. Bring back Eduardo.

Oh great, a character that has an on the spot made up history. Are the writers trying to compete with Kate with all of the unborn children she didn't know she had? Abe could be on his way in reaching this milestone but still needs a few more kids to pop out of the woodwork to get there.

Please do not have her fight with Belle for Shawn D's affection. Please do not have her manipulate to get what she thinks she deserves. Please have her delve into Abe's history with her mother, be a good sister to Theo, and be one of the smarter officers in the Salem PD. Have her work with Rafe and solve some mysteries that were never solved for the viewers. Aiden could give them cases (I mean....storylines) that were dropped.

Seems like Dena Higley is bringing back characters that she most likely created, and were written out by Josh Griffith. Now that he's gone, she's bringing her creations back. Maybe she can write a story for them, but honestly, getting Xander and Lani back is a waste (ok maybe the trio of villians will be entertaining). Neither character resonated with the audience, and neither was very popular.

Then again, neither character was well written or utilized, so maybe she knows something we don't. Seems like she's already ditched his characters (Mami and Blanca). The revolving door at Days is giving me motion sickness

Xander as well as Clyde were actually created by Tomlin and Whitesell. Xander was written out the first few weeks of Griffith and Higley's regime, so Higley did not originate his character.

I don't mind Lani if she is used as a good cop and they develop her relationship with Abe and Theo (and maybe Brandon if they ever bring him back). I do not want her obsessing over Shawn like she did, she was actually quite creepy at that point.

Well it will be one of the easiest transitions when she appears on screen again. We have no idea what happened to her. Maybe she will come back after a long walk in Horton Square or the pier and be like "hey girl, heyyyyy!"

I never really developed a feeling for the character either way; didn't like or dislike her. She was just sort of there. If they actually have a storyline and something for her to do then I am more willing to welcome her back with an open mind and arms. And it turns out to be just like last time, well I have plenty of socks that always seem to be in need of rearranging. LOL

Back