Ahead for Days....????

K

Katt

:clap: :clap:

And on that note, the actress who plays Ava looks to be a phenominal character no? If EJ were still evil and psychotic (lol) I'd want to see a match up of those two! :rotfl: But as it stands I think this is really great for the steve/kayla s/l. I'll be pretty upset if she tries to make Kayla lose the baby though :mad:
Since she thinks Steve promised her his baby and it never happened, I see her lurking around and stealing the baby once it's born rather than trying to cause Kayla to miscarry. As delusional as Ava seems to be, I don't think she's holding out any sort of hope that Steve will return to her and keep his promises. She seems to be more on the revenge end of the scale...making him pay for what he did to her.

The way I see this whole EJ thing is that the writers are either trying to make him a good guy hoping that fans will forgive and forget and then they can put this triangle thing to rest, or they are going to go in the exact opposite direction. I am really hoping that it plays out something like this. "Sami realizes that she has feelings for EJ and the two of them start to get closer and things are really looking good for EJ. Then, BAM!! His whole world falls out from under him. Lucas gets out of prison because they discover that he was covering for Will. They discover that the twins BOTH belong to Lucas and so it ends EJ's Daddy days. Sami is so overcome with emotion beacuse of the self sacrifice that Lucas made for their son that she falls back into Lucas' loving arms and EJ is left out in the cold with no kids, no Father and lets not forget, no money. Then we will see the true colors of EJ". He will be forced to make a choice which side he will walk. Good or Evil. Then and only then will we see the possible redemtion of EJ. I think that EJ has to pay one way or another for his sins. He cannot be forgiven until that happens. JMHO

The way I see this whole EJ thing is that the writers are either trying to make him a good guy hoping that fans will forgive and forget and then they can put this triangle thing to rest, or they are going to go in the exact opposite direction. I am really hoping that it plays out something like this. "Sami realizes that she has feelings for EJ and the two of them start to get closer and things are really looking good for EJ. Then, BAM!! His whole world falls out from under him. Lucas gets out of prison because they discover that he was covering for Will. They discover that the twins BOTH belong to Lucas and so it ends EJ's Daddy days. Sami is so overcome with emotion beacuse of the self sacrifice that Lucas made for their son that she falls back into Lucas' loving arms and EJ is left out in the cold with no kids, no Father and lets not forget, no money. Then we will see the true colors of EJ". He will be forced to make a choice which side he will walk. Good or Evil. Then and only then will we see the possible redemtion of EJ. I think that EJ has to pay one way or another for his sins. He cannot be forgiven until that happens. JMHO

or EJ changes his life due to the power of redemptive love, is it an easy road no ... EJ has to deal with Stefano, with John and has to prove over and over that he is a changed man. EJ gives Sami the papers for their annullment, he realizes that he has to let Sami go. If she comes back to him it will be because she loves him. Sami is depressed when EJ gives into her request for an annullment so quickly. In her heart she wishes he would have fought for her. The two of them talk about moving on and how they will arrange time with the children. But on the way to the annullment someone turns EJ in and Immigration comes a calling, the immigration officer claims that EJ's visa has expired and that have witness that claim Sami's and EJ's marriage is a fraud. And not only is their marriage a fraud but he as a DiMera has been tagged as an undesirable and must leave the country. EJ claims he is married to an American citizen and has two children with his wife. Sami over hearing the conversation comes to EJ's defense. The officers say they have proof that they are not living as man and wife since they maintain two different residences. The officers indicate that they will need proof that they are indeed a married couple. They will need new DNA samples from EJ, Sami and the twins to verify paternity, they will have to live under one roof and EJ must be gainfully employed. They will be checked up on by Immigation officers. The samples for the DNA test must be taken immediately at a secure federal lab. What happens as a result is we have Sami and EJ putting the annullment on hold, living under the same roof and they find out without a doubt that EJ is the father of both babies. Kate visits Lucas and tells him that Sami and EJ are living together that Allie is EJ's daughter. Lucas grows bitter and bad and when he gets out he is going to raise a little heck!

cjknick2..........OMG!!!!! This is what we have all been waiting for. The DNA has been going back and forth...I hope this is the end of this once and for all. EJ fans are going to be overwhelmed by all this. Lucas fans are going to go crazy.

Sami will falll head over heals for EJ and knowing he is the father of the twins will only seal the deal...Love it, love it... This is like another Valentine's gift.

cjknick2...You rock! By the way, I am just thrilled with these writers' and they will just keep everyone tuning in by all of this.

My only concern, would be, that if they eventually want to reunite Lucas-Sami, it would be at the demise of EJ or on the other hand, we could have the demise of Lucas...Something tells me it could be one of the scenarios.

Of course they could go the other direction, where Lucas gives up on Sami and a new romance enters Lucas's life....I think I prefer this one.

WOW to both ShaSha and CJNICK. I Love both of those!

Talk about BORING - another round of LUMI would be just that, the writers tried it once why would they do it again? Why show the whole Santo/Colleen saga with Sami and EJ looking exactly like them? Why show all this angst and conflict of Sami's feelings if they are not going in that direction? JMHO, but who here would like to see Lucas sink into a darker side? I know I would, it would be absoluately refreshing.

I totally believe those babies are going to end BOTH being EJs. Will be interesting to see how this immigration thing pans out.

At the end of the day the writers and tptb will choose Lucas or EJ for Sami. I can't see them giving everyone a new romance but they do need to shut down this stupid triangle.

hberg....Thanks...I feel we are going to get the pay-off we want here...ShaSha

WooHoo! :clap:
I like they way you all think! Love it!
I would like nothing more then to see EJ end up being the father of both babies.
Like I have said before, I think EJ and Sami could be one STEAMY :hot:couple!!

My glasses are steaming up just in the anticipation...ShaSha

ShaSha, it figures. LOL

Doesn't do a thing for me.

Let's see....this initial post dealt with Ava and her stalking Steve, and BAM....it is turned immediately into one featuring EJ.

How did that happen?

Never posted here do you just jump in with a "story" ?

Ava gets hit on the head loses her memory, falls in love with someone, forgets about her revenge. She gets her memory back only its too late she is in love and struggles with wanting her revenge and being in love .She discovers she is pregnant and decides revenge is not worth it. She will try to be happy....... but in the soapworld we all know how that goes.

Steve relieved that Ava has moved on concentrates on his new baby girl but his old one is jealous of her little sister.

or EJ changes his life due to the power of redemptive love, is it an easy road no ... EJ has to deal with Stefano, with John and has to prove over and over that he is a changed man. EJ gives Sami the papers for their annullment, he realizes that he has to let Sami go. If she comes back to him it will be because she loves him. Sami is depressed when EJ gives into her request for an annullment so quickly. In her heart she wishes he would have fought for her. The two of them talk about moving on and how they will arrange time with the children. But on the way to the annullment someone turns EJ in and Immigration comes a calling, the immigration officer claims that EJ's visa has expired and that have witness that claim Sami's and EJ's marriage is a fraud. And not only is their marriage a fraud but he as a DiMera has been tagged as an undesirable and must leave the country. EJ claims he is married to an American citizen and has two children with his wife. Sami over hearing the conversation comes to EJ's defense. The officers say they have proof that they are not living as man and wife since they maintain two different residences. The officers indicate that they will need proof that they are indeed a married couple. They will need new DNA samples from EJ, Sami and the twins to verify paternity, they will have to live under one roof and EJ must be gainfully employed. They will be checked up on by Immigation officers. The samples for the DNA test must be taken immediately at a secure federal lab. What happens as a result is we have Sami and EJ putting the annullment on hold, living under the same roof and they find out without a doubt that EJ is the father of both babies. Kate visits Lucas and tells him that Sami and EJ are living together that Allie is EJ's daughter. Lucas grows bitter and bad and when he gets out he is going to raise a little heck!

I just have a feeling that Lucas would raise more than just a little heck.

Back