Aiden

Gee, sounds something like when Sami had to choose between real Rafe & fake Rafe, who to shoot.

So, o.k. I think many of us have poked fun at the repeat story telling that goes on, same story, different characters, etc. But, I suppose the writers just find it hard, especially after 50 years, to come up with something new, or I should say.......different.

We have had so many clones/look a likes. Brainwashing victims. Illnesses. Murders. Deaths, maybe accidental, maybe natural. Kidnappings. Instant CEOs of corporations. Babies NOT born in a hospital. Torture, operations, miracle recoveries, miracle transplants, and absolutely miracle returns from the dead. Nasty villains, & bad guys with hearts. Breakdowns, weak moments, super couples, children dying suddenly, teen adventures, teenage love, angst as well. And depending on the writers and actors, some were great, some not.

Guess we just go with the flow now.

You mean filing Hope and Aiden's marriage license at the courthouse? I doubt that was done after Aiden tried to kill Hope and then Bo killed Aiden.

Aiden is basically responsible for Hope and Ciara's rapes. Yes now in a sense Hope was raped if the man she had sex with was the imposter the night of the wedding and not Aiden. Similar to Sami and Rafe 2 storyline. Also I will say Aiden is responsible for Ciara's rape as Chase would have never went off the deep end had Aiden got everyone in this kind of mess.
I disagree. First, Hope was not raped even if it wasn't Aiden she married and how is it his fault if he was held against his will and why would he be responsible for his sons crimes? That's like saying Aiden is responsible for Hope killing Stefano.

She was not forced to have sex with Aiden so no, she wasn't raped.

I still don't know how they will deal with Chase if Hope and Aiden decide to work things out. I seriously doubt Aiden will be on board to feel that his son needs to see justice even if he is wrong. Why I don't know if I can swallow that either because i would not want Aiden to try and convince Hope and Ciara to forgive Chase.

I would rather swallow the idea that Andre drugged Chase's food when they were eating and was under the influence of drugs that got him to not stop and pay attention to Ciara's voice. During the constant flashbacks it was like Chase was in a trance while the rape was occurring and then at the end he finally realized what he had done.

Back