SPOILER !! Alert to Salem...Alert to Salem

Dead or presumed dead are: Ernesto Toscano, Paul Mendez, Lawrence Alamain, Nick Fallon, Orpheus and Kristen DiMera.

My guess would be to bring back Paul Mendez to blackmail Nicole or manipulate her. Deimos keeps referencing Misty Circle.

No more Kristen! Only Susan Banks can return.

Shawn D is leaving so no Jan Spears. (That was another dumb storyline)

Alex Marshall (Quinn Redeker) is about 80. He was connected with the Hortons, and Marie especially. Pretty Smarmy

Love Vivian but especially with Ivan

Xander - please no. One Australian per show, please.

Larry Welch - for Hope's story? Doesn't make sense.

Oh wait, it's Days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex Marshall (Quinn Redeker) is about 80. He was connected with the Hortons, and Marie especially. Pretty Smarmy
Alex Marshall is also Jessica's father (and grandfather of the late Nick Fallon).
Dead or presumed dead are: Ernesto Toscano, Paul Mendez, Lawrence Alamain, Nick Fallon, Orpheus and Kristen DiMera.
Larry Welch is also dead. But as we see per Jason47's post, he's making an appearance.

I wasn't sure about Larry Welch being in the land of the living. I think Alex North was played by Wayne Northrup (original Roman) when he was no longer Roman. He turned into a ne'er do well also. Yes, Alex Marshall and Marie are Jessica's parents but he didn't show up for Nick's funeral. Of course, neither did she. Why bring him now?

I say let's ask Patrick Duffy to do a guest shot.:sarcasm:

Yes, Alex Marshall and Marie are Jessica's parents but he didn't show up for Nick's funeral. Of course, neither did she. Why bring him now?
Nick's body was sent home to Jessica and Joshua for funeral/burial. Since it was away and off-screen, we don't know if Alex Marshall was there or not. Jessica and Alex were close once she found out he was her dad, so there's no reason to believe they aren't still in contact (unless the character is dead and it was just never mentioned).

Is Quinn Redeker (actor who played Alex Marshall) still in the land of the living? Actor would have to be in his 80s.

Maybe there is a seance......(or dream sequence) & these "spirits" appear??

One time, on GL, there was a really neat story of 3 mothers whose spirits returned to help fix problems in their children's lives. It was a neat story, ending for Mothers' Day.

We are getting some very short time appearances, it seems. Maybe Hope starts having nightmares........Larry, Bo, Aiden....ex loves all supposedly dead????

You know, I didn't think that a mass bad dream it would be for some of these people to return to Salem suddenly alive. As for Larry Welch, I think he is dead but perhaps Hope has a nightmare about him taunting her about killing Stefano.

Now that I know Savannah Wilder is who brought Patch to Days, her sudden appearance may make some sense. Dingo Doctor Fynn is getting real fresh with Kayla lately while Kayla is playing into it, what if Savannah works with Patch's private eye making Kayla absolutely jealous to see Savannah back in town and working with Patch.

I'm not suggesting it (as far as I can recall Days has never done the afterlife thingy which was an ABC soap staple), but it might be fun to see all these characters interacting in an H-E-double toothpicks type scenario. Maybe Deimos or Victor is mortally wounded and has a side trip on the road to recovery?

If I got to pick one to return, I feel Jan Spears is the least implausible, most available, and most story-productive at this point.

Is Quinn Redeker (actor who played Alex Marshall) still in the land of the living?.

Yes. Why would I tease his possible return if he had died? Someone asked a similar question about the Ernesto actor on another board.

Just weird that people think I'd be so rude and unkind as to tease a dead actor as coming back to a show. That would be so heartless to do to the actor's loved ones.

If I got to pick one to return, I feel Jan Spears is the least implausible, most available, and most story-productive at this point.

Why do you feel Jan would work? Shawn was her Prince and he's leaving. She got in big trouble for posting nudes of Chloe on the internet. Maybe she is in her coma at the same sanitarium as Abby. :sarcasm:

LOL, Corday probably was referring to those sent to their maker by the necktie killer. But then, there has been a big "change in plans" since that unfortunate interview. To tell the truth, I thought Orpheus was dead, and same goes for Nicole's father, Paul Mendez.

But didn't Corday say anyone dead after a certain date (I think September 1 of last year) wouid stay dead meaning it is open game for those pictured above?

Back