All My Exes

K

kpatch

All My Exes Preview

Tune in tomorrow for the start of All My Exes, with a cast that features ...

Brady
Chloe
Daniel
Kate
Lucas
Nathan
Nicole
Melanie
Philip
Sami
Victor

And a story that shows...

Anger
Angst
Breakups
Comeuppance
Conversations you’ve been waiting for
Guilt
Humor
Jealousy
Memories
People actually working
Punching
Remorse
Revenge
Romance
Sex

Random sampling of dialogue ...

Philip: I miss being married to Melanie.

Brady: Melanie is living with Nathan.

Chloe: I am so in love with him.

Nicole: Yada yada yada.

Lucas: I’m not sure I approve of you and Rafe.

Nicole: Lucas, you’re a jerk.

Chloe: This is the worst day of my life.

Brady: You got anything to drink around here?

Melanie: I love you.

Kate: La la la la la la.

Philip: Lucas, you’re a jerk.

Brady: Nicole always sounds desperate.

Nicole: Oh my god!

Philip: When are you coming back from the dark side?

Daniel: Which one of you is Michael Corleone?

Chloe: Are you insinuating that I’m a blabbermouth?

Philip: I’m done keeping secrets.

Victor: I always knew you were an imbecile.

Lucas: I heard about how Chloe cheated on you.

Daniel: You’re a jerk, Lucas.

To be continued weekdays ...

Can't wait until tomorrow. Yes, I have to go back to work, but will also get to read the beginning of another kpatch story. YEAH!!!

Ohhh happy birthday to me!Been waiting for another kpatch story!It's gonna be fantastic! :D

Can't wait! Love the promo, kpatch...sounds exciting! :clap:

Oh it's tomorrow... I thought today. That's ok I can wait.... AAARRGGHHH, NO I CAN'T..:cry2:

Just teasing!

Hold up, a story with love, romance, humor, karma, and people actually working? ... Molly must have locked Dorkay in a closet for that to have happened with DOOL Characters. You go Kpatch! It sounds great already... except of course for my poor Lucas, if the Salemites can't learn to appreciate him then he can always come hang out with me, I never think he's a jerk (well, sometimes I do but I like and appreciate him anyway:)).

I simply cannot wait kpatch! I have been waiting for this story for what feels like EVER! LOL

1 sleep :)

Oh Boy is it tomorrow yet???????? Nope. Guess I will have to wait for the clock to get to midnight. So looking foreward to this story.

@Rioks.......ah, but that is how kpatch tantalizes us......Wait til we find out the WHY people are saying " Lucas you are a jerk". Bet it isn't what it is sounding like.

Chapter 1

CHLOE AND DANIEL’S APARTMENT, ONE MONTH AGO

Nicole arrives to find Chloe hysterical crying.
Nicole: What’s the matter?
Chloe: Everything. Daniel moved out.
Nicole: You’re kidding me!
Chloe: Do I look like I’m joking?
Nicole: I thought he was all “let-bygones-be-bygones,” “forgive-and-forget,” yada yada yada.
Chloe: Well, he forgave, but he couldn’t forget. And now he’s gone. I can’t believe it.
Nicole: And I can’t believe you’re giving up so easily. Where’s your spirit, girlfriend? You gotta go out there and fight for your man.
Chloe: I don’t have the fighting spirit anymore. I spent all my energy trying to keep a secret for the past year and I’m tired. Exhausted. I barely have enough energy to take care of my baby.
Nicole: I’m sorry honey. What can I do to help?
Chloe: Could you stay with me and help with Parker?
Nicole starts laughing and stops abruptly.
Nicole: You’re serious?
Chloe: Yes.
Nicole: Wait a minute. You want me ... baby-stealing Nicole Walker Dimera ... to help you with your baby??? What about your BFF Carly? Why don’t you get her to help you?
Chloe: She hates me ... ever since she found out that the one night stand was with her daughter’s husband. She won’t speak to me anymore.
Nicole: I see. And good ole Nicole is always available.
Chloe: Well, you’re really good with babies.
Nicole: I do change a mean diaper. Sure. Fine. I’m not busy anyway.
Chloe: Thank you Nicole. There’s just one thing.
Nicole: Just one?
Chloe: You can’t drink while you’re staying here. You have to be sober if you’re around Parker.
Nicole: Okay okay. You don’t have to tell me twice.
Chloe: Good.

THE CONDO, ONE MONTH LATER

Brady is looking in the refrigerator while Philip is lying on the sofa shirtless reading Business Week Magazine.
Brady: There’s nothing to eat.
Philip: That’s because we never go shopping.
Brady: That’s why it’s a bad idea for two bachelors like us to share an apartment. I don’t even know where the grocery store is. Do you?
Philip: Do I what?
Brady: Do you know where the grocery store is?
Philip: I dropped Maggie off at a supermarket once.
Brady: Well I’m hungry. Let’s go out to eat.
Philip: Fine by me. As long as it’s not at Chez Rouge. ... Or the Brady Pub. ... Or Java. Or anywhere I might run into ...
Brady: How about the Penthouse Grill?
Philip’s cell phone rings and he answers it.
Philip: Hey! Are you in Salem yet? Good. Me and Brady are heading over to the Penthouse Grill. Why don’t you meet us there? That sounds great.
He hangs up.
Brady: Is Lucas meeting us?
Philip: Yup. His plane just landed and he’s cabbing it over.

To be continued ...

Hmm...shirtless Philip...Always a nice start to the day! :D Great start kpatch!

Ooohhh! I like it! I like it! I like it! I'm glad Nicole agreed to help Chloe out with Parker. The scene between Philip and Brady was hilarious! Loved the fact that Philip was shirtless and that they were going to meet up with Lucas. Sigh...three of my favorite guys. :hot:

Philip and Brady are meeting Lucas at the Penthouse Grill. What great memeories that place has. Now a new one. Getting to see Lucas again. Just love that Chloe and Nicole are friends agian and that she will help with Parker. Loved Nicole's line. "I do change a mean diaper" I am pretty good at that myself. Looking foreward to more of the story. Hoping that Sami and Lucas get back together.

Back