All My Exes

Is it just me or is the show itself seriously lacking in fun, playful, romantic scenes like these? Good thing we got kpatch, eh? :D

Now that is the man Chloe deserves. Too bad we cannot get a real life Salem opera house and Chloe can sing for us. I'll just hop on over to You tube this evening. Thanks for the Valentines Day present kpatch!

Very nice story...still enjoying it immensely....it is what soaps are supposed to be....we are all so lucky you share your talent with us...thanks.....

What a l;ovely present! Thanks for another great chapter kpatch! :) Cannot wait for tomorrow's installment!

Wow. What timing Valentines Day on Valentines Day. Just loved the way Philip answered about what happened to his eye and Chloe wanting to put him ine the corner. So happy that the opera house is going to be finished. I love hearning Chloe sing. Thanks for the chapter kpatch. Happy Valentines Day.

Chapter 31

PHILIP AND BRADY’S CONDO, THE NEXT DAY

Philip: Hey, what’s with the suitcase?
Lucas: It’s time for me to go.
Philip: So soon?
Lucas: Yea, but I’ll be back before long. There are some things I need to work out with Sami.
Philip: Are you two getting back together?
Lucas: I don’t know. Maybe. When it comes to Sami, there’s a fine line between love and hate.
Philip: I’m sorry to see you leave. It was fun having you around.
Lucas: Well, one of these days, you’re going to want to move your wife in here.
Philip: Oh. About that...
Lucas: It’s okay. I know you’re not married to Chloe.
Philip: Not yet.
Lucas: I know you lied to Mom and Victor and I understand why.
Philip: Thanks man.
Lucas shakes his finger at Philip.
Lucas: Don’t thank me. And don’t mistake my understanding for support. I think you’re a bigger idiot than Victor does. And I refuse to hang around and watch you make the same mistake I did.
Philip: I get that, Lucas. But just because it was a mistake for you ...
Lucas: And for Brady, and for Daniel ...
Philip: ... doesn’t mean it’s a mistake for me. Chloe wasn’t the right woman for you ...
Lucas: Or for Brady, or for Daniel ...
Philip: ... but she’s the right woman for me. I know it with every fiber of my being.
Lucas: That’s what you said about Belle. And Stephanie. And Melanie.
Philip: Ouch.
Lucas: Listen, I’m not trying to make you feel bad, and I’m not trying to be mean. You know what? Hell, I hope this works out for you. I really do. I’d like nothing more than to see you happy, little brother. I mean that.
Philip: Thanks Lucas. That’s what I want for you too.
Lucas and Philip embrace.
Lucas: Tell Chloe if she cheats on you, I’ll kill her. Love you, man.
Philip: Same here. Thanks for everything.
Lucas and Philip butt fists as Lucas picks up his suitcase and leaves.

To be continued ...

I agree with Lucas. Chloe is not the right one for Philip. Just loved the way Lucas is bonding and close to his little brother. I think the two of them are great together. Hurry back Lucas. Thanks for the chapter kpatch.

Ahhh....Days needs Lucas back so bad....he always told it like it was.....the truth hurts but Lucas was the biggest truth teller in Salem....

Great story Kpatch and I hope Lucas just ties lose ends and returns quickly....

NOOO, Lucas don't leave!! Even if Sami doesn't want you, you need to stay!! Your children need you & I need you... oops, did I say that? LOL

Thanks for another great chapter kpatch! I think this was a great send off for Lucas. I wish he was back on the show. I miss him so much. Thanks for bringing him back into your stories!!

Great chapter, kpatch. Have always loved lUcas and Philip's relationship. They are Kate's boys...they need to look out for each other for that reason alone :D I agree Lucas...it IS a fine line...

I sure do miss lucas even more after this story. :cry2:

I love Lucas and Philip's relationship. They have the best sibling chemistry I've seen on Days and you captured their dynamic perfectly, kpatch - Great Chapter!!

Chapter 32

6:00 a.m., SUNDAY MORNING, CHLOE’S BEDROOM

Philip comes back to bed after feeding and changing Parker. He tries not to disturb Chloe who is sound asleep. She was up late with the baby last night and has earned her rest. As he watches her sleeping so peacefully, he’s overcome with emotion. He thinks about how every relationship he’s ever had has failed, and if this one fails too, he may as well give up. “Don’t blow this, Kiriakis,” he says to himself. He is well aware that this is the most important relationship of his life, not only because he and Chloe have a child together, but also because he’s loved her forever. He never thought he’d get another chance with her, but he has, and he needs to make sure it’s for keeps this time. He thinks about Lucas’ comment and shakes his head. Lucas was wrong. Philip’s other relationships weren’t anywhere close to what he and Chloe have. But Lucas struck a nerve with something else he said to Philip, and Philip needs to find a way to bring up the subject without hurting Chloe’s feelings. He rests his chin on his hand and looks at her lying next to him. It takes most of his strength to keep from taking her in his arms and making love to her. He gently strokes her hair. Chloe stirs, opens her eyes and smiles warmly as she meets Philip’s gaze.

Philip: I’m sorry. I was trying not to wake you.
Chloe: If you kiss me, I might forgive you.
Philip gladly obliges.
Philip: Good morning beautiful. Do you want me to let you go back to sleep?
Chloe: Maybe. But first I have to tell you about a really great dream I was having.
She sits up in bed.
Philip: That must mean I was in it.
Chloe: Well of course you were. You’re the man of my dreams. But this time, your parents were in my dream too.
Philip: That sounds more like a nightmare.
Chloe: No, it was nice. Your mother and I were cooking Thanksgiving dinner together.
Philip: Minus the brownies, I hope.
Chloe: No brownies, just pumpkin pie. And your father was introducing me to everyone as his daughter-in-law. Like he was proud.
Philip: Dream on.
Chloe: Don’t worry, I’m not holding my breath.
Philip: Um, sweetie, can we talk about a serious subject?
Chloe: Sure. What is it?
Philip: Lucas went back to Hong Kong.
Chloe: So?
Philip: The last thing he said to me ... He said you’d better not cheat on me or you’ll have to answer to him.
Chloe: That wasn’t very nice.
Philip: Maybe not, but there’s some truth to it, you know? There’s historical data.
Chloe: Are you seriously saying you’re worried that I might cheat on you?

To be continued ...

I looked all over and can't find the answer to Chloe's question, Ohhh no that was the end of todays chapter. Can't wait for more. Thanks kpatch. I still have a little hope that Mel and Philip will get back together. I am sure that Chloe is not going to be too happy about Philip bringing up her cheating.

Philip does bring up a good point. I think they'll work through it though. Given Chloe's history of cheating and Philip's history of women hurting or abandoning him I think he has every right to talk to her about it. Thanks for the great chapter, kpatch.

Chloe: Are you seriously saying you’re worried that I might cheat on you?
Chloe, are you seriously saying the above? Um yeah, the guy you cheated with while married to the guy you cheated on his brother with .... who you just happened to hook up while you were still carrying on with Philip himself.... might have a few concerns about your commitment & fidelity. Guys are weird like that.:rolleyes:

Back