Are you looking forward to...?

Are you looking forward to Sami's return?

• Yes

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • No

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • Don't care one way or another.

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
didn't she make more than 3???

Just looked and yes, there are 5. I thought there were only 3 movies.

This set had Plum Pudding Mystery, Peach Cobbler Mystery and A Deadly Recipe.

3c739553-2895-4f84-a307-24c6c16dee76_1.5e62477d5c603cdaeb355e202d991759.jpeg

Chocolate Chip?? I think those are the 1st 3. Have not seen any, of course, since don't have the channel.

No, I just looked up the DVD and edited my post. The third movie is A Deadly Recipe.

And Ari would be so cute with a little cousin.
If Sami and Rafe had a baby, it would not only be a cousin to Ari (via Rafe), but it would also be aunt/uncle to her (via Sami, since the child would be Will's half-sibling).
see, that is exactly why there should not be a baby via Sami.....Better Jordan returns with one, giving Rafe custody....
So what? It's not incest. OK, then, Ari would be so cute with a little aunt/uncle/cousin. Rafe has a thing for grandmothers, so it was bound to happen anyway. I think Rafe would make a great dad. And out of all the grandmas he's been with, Sami is the only one I'm ok with him getting pregnant.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't say it was incest. Just thought it was funny that IF Sami and Rafe had a child, Arianna would be "double related" to it.

Well the blood is getting so convoluted on Days that even when new blood is brought in they eventually turn out to be related to somebody. I'm telling ya, the Salem family tree can trace it's roots right down to the very first brother and sister.

That is what I was getting at, entirely too many Salemites are related to each other, that is why I mentioned Jordan. Tripp comes to town, oooh, he is a Johnson, Lani arrives, is Abe's daughter, Summer comes, is Maggie's daughter, Dr. Jonas turns out to be Maggie's son, and guess what, Melanie is his daughter, so is Maggie's granddaughter. Paul appears, is John's son, Chelsea....oh, she is Bo's daughter. And one can go on and on.

Back