Arianne Zucker (Nicole) sues Corday Productions

Well, I hope Ken Corday finally sits up and takes notice of the show he's allowed others to run into the ground.

His parents are rolling in their graves.

I also hope a lot of the other actors/actresses, as well as any crew members who were harassed, join in this suit.

quote from article

Asked to comment on Zucker’s lawsuit, a spokesperson for DAYS said in a statement: “The allegations in Ms. Zucker’s lawsuit are without merit. Corday Productions offered to renew Ms. Zucker’s contract including offering her a pay increase. Rejecting Ms. Zucker’s counteroffer does not constitute retaliation. Complaints about Mr. Alarr’s on-set behavior were promptly investigated. Corday Productions fully cooperated with the impartial investigation and subsequently terminated Mr. Alarr.”

This lawsuit touches all the bases. It appears that Corday has left himself wide open to litigation. Wasn’t he paying attention to the legal implications of his employees. As for the spokesperson’s response it’s standard stuff.

Last edited:
I've read the majority of the lawsuit posted on SoapHub and was quite disturbed to read that Arianne Zucker (Nicole) appears to have been fired!

42. Plaintiff's contract, which provides terms for renewal, is set to expire on January 2 2024. On or about October 2023, Corday and Ken Corday, through Mike Russell, made Plaintiff a monetary off er for renewal of the contract. There is no fixed pay scale but rather there exists a pay tier for actresses and actors on the show with a high end and low end, which is negotiable. As was custom and practice for the prior 25 years of Plaintiff's employment, Plaintiff, through her agent, made a counter offer so as to engage in good faith negotiations, especially since Plaintiff had been employed for 25 years and should be paid the top of the pay tier.

Shockingly, rather than engage in good faith negotiations as was custom and practice, Plaintiff was advised that the offer was a "take it or leave it," and that there would be no discussions or negotiations. Indeed, Plaintiff's agent made numerous follow up attempts to engage in good faith negotiations and discussions with Mr. Russell, which Mr. Russell outright refused. Plaintiff alleges Corday and Ken Corday engaged in these actions to retaliate against Plaintiff. Plaintiff alleges she has been terminated from her employment.

I can only imagine management just doesn't care about the show anymore because Nicole is the one character they write for. I'm annoyed by what they write, but she's almost always front and center. The big plot going is about her stolen baby and they just... drop her?!?!? I'm sure there are things that happen behind the scenes and not every gets along or whatever, but seriously, she's basically the new Marlena. The central female lead they torture for ratings (or eyeballs, since this is on Peacock now).

Are they that mad that she made a handful of oblique comments on Instagram or Twitter? She didn't even say that much publicly, and given what we've read, she stuck around WAY longer without burning the place down than a lot of people being manhandled by a creep. So this just makes them look ridiculous.

I'm going to assume that they are going to settle this quickly and maybe try to hire her back? Why would she go?

The fired one has been gone for a few months, so this isn't just about him.

Back