Arianne Zucker (Nicole) sues Corday Productions

Thank you for posting the press conference, Kat.

Ari Zucker (Nicole) looked like she wanted to break down but was composed the entire time.

There just has to be something that can be done about Corday. How do the other actors feel? Especially the actors with whom she works with the most? I would rather they kill off Nicole than ever recast her. I know that is radical, but no one else can ever be Nicole.

Corday owns the show. He inherited it, but is not in to "soaps". Thus Alarr was able to easily take control. Corday is into music.....

Anyway, there isn't any way for the public to know what actually goes on, as am sure there are constant yakking between all concerned as to how to deal with the situation. Alarr got fired, we probably are still seeing his influence, and J. Drucker is temporarily in charge. Stay tuned. (Even the media hasn't been able to penetrate the closed doors. and lips are all zipped. LOL)

The best, and I hesitate to use that word, exit story line for Nicole: The truth about Jude is revealed. Eric divorces Sloan in a nanosecond. Sloan, Melinda and that awful doctor go to prison. Nicole and Eric leave Salem with Jude. Happy ending.

The thought of no Nicole on this show saddens me deeply, but if it is a done deed, at least give the viewers a decent story line.

Yes, EJ will be heartbroken, but he will rebound, especially when he knows he is not Jude's bio dad.

Last edited:
Back