Baby #2 on the way!!

Congrats Sparky!!!! That is wonderful news!! Prayers for a smooth and healthy pregnancy and baby boy!

So funny about Jax. Jacob was 2 when I got pregnant with Ethan. When we finally convinced him that having a baby brother was a good thing we got a funny response. We asked him if he wanted a baby brother and he said "Ok. Let's go". I said "Go where?" He said "To Wal-Mart and get my brother". Then we had to explain why we had to wait. We had some issues so I didn't see my oldest son for a little over a week after Ethan was born and once we were all under the same roof for a few days, Jacob was ready to send him back ;)

You could still name him Sidney Rafe... just a slight difference in spelling... Congratulations Sparkster, and we will be waiting on those pins and needles to make sure you are ok and not over doing..... If you will feel better about the whole thing... let me tell you this, My boys are ten months apart, and my girlfriends wanted to legally name him Quits, but after all these years now, I am glad I did not.... I like the name of Sidney Rafael.... Sounds nice..

I was going to suggest Daniel Rafael, but JS took the cake... And ate it, I think, LOL.

She did, however, forget Lucas, Sonny, Justin, Victor, Chad, Cameron, Stefano, Nick, Jack (Jr)... Does Henderson count? Just don't want to leave a stone unturned :)

When I was pregnant, regardless of gender I planned to name my baby Peyton. I had a girl, so I named her Peyton Abigail, but boy names I had also thought about before I knew were Christian, Sebastian, Oliver, and Thomas. Not sure how any of those would sound with William, though.

But there is Harold too.... when I had my first, I took my grandfather's names and put them together, and then the second one came, so we used the names of my husband's grandfathers.... That gave us a James Lee, and the second one was William Guy... I liked the results, and they grandfathers were thrilled, and then we lost them, so there was never any confusion.... Oh yes... one more thing..... NOT Patch.. Please...

Sparkster.....Just thought of a new name for a lovely new "wee one"..... On the news a few minutes ago a couple was interviewed, and they were up for their thirteenth baby, and she was so hoping for a girl.... They just had their new baby, and he is lovely..... Thirteen of the darling Ball team and THEN SOME.... She had always wanted to name her son Tucker,,, and never got the chance, and she said, this time she is getting her wish.... Tucker it is.. He was so darling..................

Back