Baby #2 on the way!!

S

Sparkster

It's another BOY! :birthday:

I'm happy to announce to the board that coming in December I will be having another baby...Jaxon is going to be a big brother! :D We were sort of hoping for a girl, but the boys will be almost exactly 2 years apart so we already have all the "boy" stuff. No pink for this house apparently! LOL. Which is funny because my husband and I agreed on a girl name...Sydney Grace (I know, I know, too much Days, LOL). Sigh....now we need to come up with another boy name. We like William for a middle name as that's a family name, just like Jax's middle name James is also a family name. I'll take suggestions for the first name! It's just so hard, because we fell in love with the name Jax (Jaxon) and now we need to find another name to fall in love with.

Excited and anxious to be mom to two boys! We also have two male cats so I feel like I'll be queen of the castle with all these boys around. It will be fun! Looking forward to it. :)

Congratulations ! Very happy for you ! :birthday:

And since you asked, I myself always liked the name Vincent. (I was a fan of the series Beauty and the Beast, with Catherine and Vincent). So feel free to use it... or not. I also like this name because it's well known both in French and in English. No confusion whatsoever. For instance, my husband's name is Jean (it's really John in English), pronounced like Jean Valjean in Les Misérables. But in English, Jean is a girl's name, and it's funny because when we travel to the States, people are always surprised to see a tall 200 pounds man arrive when they call out his name. :)

I bet Jax is excited to be a big brother!
It's funny because he's too young to understand the concept of "brother" but I keep telling him there's a baby in mommy's tummy. Every time I do that he tries to lift up my shirt and see and then he starts hitting my belly and smiling and laughing. I have to remind him to be gentle and don't hurt the baby. LOL.

Congratulations to your husband. Way to go!!

Congratulations to your first son. Exciting to be a big brother and look out for your younger sibling.

And Congratulations to you. I hope everything goes well, that you feel great throughout the pregnancy, and that he adds even more hapiness and joy to your lives.

Back