Baby SPECULATION

That website is known for writing theories as fact in the headline, then when you read the article, it's just speculation.

For example, they'd write (again, just an EXAMPLE) a headline that says "Mickey Horton back from the dead, Maggie torn between two loves". Then the article would say "Suppose Dr. Rolf somehow resurrected Mickey Horton and he returned to Salem. Would Maggie return to her first love or remain with current love, Victor? What do you think? Tell us in the comments." (again, just an EXAMPLE)

They did a story that Lani's mother Tamera would die right after after Lani and Eli's wedding. Didn't happen. Was just speculation. Just the kind of articles they do.

There has been some talk that Lucas Adams (Tripp) was filming just before the shutdown in Feb/March. But just talk, no verification.
One of the reasons we only trust a couple of places, (Jason47 & SOD) unless an actor posts something themselves.

Admittedly, it would be intriguing, since Allie has refused to give the father a name, if it turned out to be Tripp. Would it not be a stitch if it was Andrew Donovan? LOL. Let's see, Roman Brady is Allie's grandfather, and is also Andrew's uncle. . (Roman..Sami's father..is a brother of Kimberly...Andrew's mother. Oh, the tangled webs, and all that. (NO, I don't think that would be the case, but obviously Days won't name the dad (and it was in London where it happened) as they had not decided on whether new character or ????)

I doubt the show would go there with Andrew Donovan. Not only is he out of her age range (he is around the age of Eric and Shawn if they kept him in the same age range as his cousins), he is also Sami's first cousin so he would be too closely related to Allie (first cousin once removed or second cousin?).

I've heard the rumor of Tripp being the baby daddy, which I would hate because that means Tripp would have been with Ciara, Claire, and now Allie, all closely related to one another.

The one positive would be that Steve (and by default, Kayla) would finally have a grandson. They are the only 80s supercouple that have no grandchildren at this time and the show does not seem interested in bringing Stephanie or Joey back. On the other hand, this would probably be the time that the show would bring Ava Vitali back to life and we would have to deal with her around her son and grandson, just to give Steve and Kayla drama in their life because that is what this headwriter likes to write for them and John and Marlena.

Well, I do hope the father is some random guy, or perhaps Allie doesn't even know a last name, being she loved to "party". Just do not trust this headwriter, nor the exec producer. There has to be more than one reason so many actors are not all that happy these days.

I doubt the show would go there with Andrew Donovan. Not only is he out of her age range (he is around the age of Eric and Shawn if they kept him in the same age range as his cousins), he is also Sami's first cousin so he would be too closely related to Allie (first cousin once removed or second cousin?).

I've heard the rumor of Tripp being the baby daddy, which I would hate because that means Tripp would have been with Ciara, Claire, and now Allie, all closely related to one another.

The one positive would be that Steve (and by default, Kayla) would finally have a grandson. They are the only 80s supercouple that have no grandchildren at this time and the show does not seem interested in bringing Stephanie or Joey back. On the other hand, this would probably be the time that the show would bring Ava Vitali back to life and we would have to deal with her around her son and grandson, just to give Steve and Kayla drama in their life because that is what this headwriter likes to write for them and John and Marlena.

That part doesn't bother me as Nicole worked her way through the Kiriakis men (as did Chloe)

Ben is going through the Hortons (as has Gabi)

I wish Tripp were more charismatic and charming to pull that sort of thing off with three women in the same family and he's not (although I do think Lucas Adams/Tripp was a decent actor even if they didn't give him much)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back