Behind the Scenes Billy Flynn (Chad) with Thomas and Charlotte - approx air date for children June 8

Duh. Thanks Jen! I am really bad at acronyms. My brain just has trouble processing them. I do know what DOOL is though. lol

They are so cute. If you want to be knit picky, I’m pretty sure two blue eyed parents can’t have a brown eyed child, but two brown eyed parents can have a blue eyed child.. Chad and Abby both have blue eyes..
2 blue eyed parents can absolutely have a brown eyed child.

The models that are taught in high school biology are very simplistic, and only look at one set of genes.

Using that model, my brown eyed mother and green eyed father could not have had 2 brown eyed children and 2 hazel eyed. Yet here we are.

Yep, That is what the tech article says that I noted, as well. There are recessive genes that may not show in some, but appear later.
(First time I have run across another hazel eyed, like me, lol)

Neat article. I wonder what the chances of something like that are? (I only skimmed the article, so if the stats are there, I'll see them later.)

Yep, That is what the tech article says that I noted, as well. There are recessive genes that may not show in some, but appear later.
(First time I have run across another hazel eyed, like me, lol)
Hazel here , too. Mine are gold, brown, green, and gray with a gray circle around the iris.. They seem to change color with the type of light, and even look totally brown on dark dreary days. All of my legal documents (birth certificate, driver's license, and passport) have brown eyes on them because nobody knew what to put with so many different colors in them.

mine are also hazel, and my eyes will appear more blue or more green based on 2 factors: what I'm wearing, and my emotions. my husband has brown eyes, and we have 3 daughters: hazel eyes, blue eyes, and another blue eyes (so far). All 3 had blue eyes at birth, the older one turned green by age 2 and then hazel. and the youngest has a darker blue and her big sister, but she's only nearly 3 months old...her eyes might change color in the next year or so.

Mine also change color, Mine mostly go from hazel to green, Sometimes they go toward blue and gray. Mine are mostly like Red's except that the circle around my iris is gold.

There are more than one gene that controls eye color. There is the brown gene and a gray gene. If you see one person with dark brown eyes and one person with lighter brown eyes, the Gray gene is present in the dark brown. Hazel/green eyes come from the Gray gene with some bleeding of the brown in there.

Back