Believe

I posted the link to the episode at nbc.com above. I watched it there last night.

Oh, wow, watched it. Gosh, that is such a good show. Interesting about the flashbacks, which tell us how Bo came to be. I wonder if/when the revelation that Tate is her father will be told to either or both.

I knew you would like it. I loved how Nina saw the two of them together
in the future.

I'm wondering if Bo has a picture of her mom and he sees it.

So, while on the run, is that Bo is going to be helping someone, somehow, along the way? Milton is very happy that Bo & the "convict" are getting so close. Dr. Skouras is a nasty one, for sure.

Yes, Bo wants to help people and not hurt them. I'm glad
Matt and Katherine got their happy ending

I was hoping Bo would touch Tate when he was talking
about love. Figure out he's her dad that way.

So now Bo is upset because someone got hurt, even though that person was hurting someone else terribly.
Roman Skouras is getting carried away with his experiment, and seems to no longer care if Bo is hurt or not in his attempts to get her back into his clutches. I wonder if the traitor in his midst is his wife??? She is fearing for Bo, and not too happy with her husband's methods.

Yes, it is his wife. The panned to person with briefcase in station
and we saw her standing there.

I think Bo is upset because she wanted to help Ben, but she
didn't know until it was too late the other person would get hurt.

Since Bo knows so many things, does she know Tate is her dad?

But Jonas was really hurting Ben badly, as Milton tried to tell her. I wonder now what Bo will do, since she doesn't want to "hurt anyone". ??????

She said she doesn't want it anymore. I think that would be too much for
a child to handle. I'm not sure how a grown up would.

I just watched the episode, and kept away from this thread until I watched to avoid spoilers. I'm gad I did, wow what an ending. Are we sure it was it wife at the station? At first I thought it was the blogger's editor (also blond). Its hard to see his wife showing up there without him finding out. Seems much too risky. Anyway, IMO this was the best episode so far.

I think it was his wife...I guess it could be another woman who works with them.
I'll try to look for on internet

The editor that was going to publish the story was also a blond woman, I thought she was the woman that showed up at the train station.

I found it and made a picture. I did full view of her face

Believe woman.jpg

I just checked the recap on the NBC site...this is the last few lines...

At the Orchestra facility, Skouras is still determined to track down Ben's inside source. Little does he know, the Orchestra leak is his head researcher, Winter's replacement. It's only a matter of time before he discovers the truth.

Thanks Poirot, I knew I saw woman before and she
has dark hair like wife.

Oh, wow, this show just is full of surprises. And finally, Winter told Tate what he needs to know. But Mr. Skouras is getting carried away, and putting the pressure on others, despite the warnings, and what happened to Jonah. (4/13/14)

Back