Believe

I think Winter's hints to him about feeling a connection, asking why did he think that was, just all came flooding onto him. When he turned up alive and Bo ran to jump up on him, hug him, oh my gosh!!!

This show is almost a complete ripoff of Touch, the Kiefer Southerland show on Fox. Replace the little boy with special powers with little girl, Winter is the Rabbi that watched out for Jake. Not very original for sure.

Really? Never even heard of that one. But then, there are a lot of shows I never heard of. All I have to do is watch the Emmy's and I get lost. Or the reviews in TV Guide. LOL

A lot of shows have a recurring themes. More people need to start noticing.

Poirot, Sean killed Joshua. I was hoping Sean would help him, not kill him.
Now Roman has his weapon.

I teared up at the end when Tate found out about Bo. I'm sure Tate
will learn more as time goes by what happened to Bo's mother.

I can't wait until next week's show.

I'm glad Bo finally knows Tate is her dad.

I did too.

I guess they had to go to the house where she used to live.
So the couple knew the person who took Bo was now on their side.

NBC is still shooting themselves in the foot....cancelled this show.

Not surprised. I kept watching it, but I didn't like all the bad stuff in.
Guns, violence, people hurting others.

I enjoyed Bo helping people.

Yeah, I did think the violence was a bit overstated, as with several other current NBC shows. IMO this show was good enough not to need that stuff if they continued to concentrate on the relationships. Its part of the reason that I mainly watched online.

I was just coming over to post the same thing. There are three more episodes left. The first airs tonight, another next week, but I didn't see a date for the final episode.

Oh, wow, thank you!! I don't want to miss these.

I enjoyed the episode. Poor Zoe.

I hope the last one shown won't be cliffhanger :)

Back