Ben did it!!

Eve has now joined Hope in blaming Ben for everything.

Justin won't agree to be the new D.A. just because he's defending that horrible Ben. I HATE Ben!

I think Jack is secretly tempted to take the Rolf memory-restoring drug. Ben has probably suggested this to him. I HATE Ben!

I took the police commissioner's job just so I could nail Ben, but it's such a boring job, and I know that the cops mock me behind my back. Grrr. I HATE Ben!

That horrible, big-mouthed Jenny keeps confronting me. I hate that. I'm sure Ben is encouraging her to do this because he knows it really bugs me. I HATE Ben!

Eric: Rex suddenly insisted he & Sarah get married NOW.. I know Ben was encouraging Rex, telling him he'd better move fast, or he would lose Sarah. Bad enough I lost Nicole, now lost chance with Sarah. All Ben's fault.. he did it, I hate Ben.

Claire has now joined the "I hate Ben" chorus.

OMG, Tripp has dumped me! How could he do this??? It all started when Ben moved into the loft. I HATE Ben.

Woe is me. I've lost almost all my YouTube followers, but how could I be musically creative with Ben around? I HATE Ben.

Why did I ever get involved with Eve? She's nuts, and it's Ben's fault that she's lost her marbles. I HATE Ben.

Mom and Dad almost never come back to Salem to give me emotional support, but why would they when dangerous serial killer Ben could be lurking in every dark corner. I HATE Ben.

After hearing Shawn's report on the latest doings in Salem, Belle decides that Ben has to be the cause of her family's problems, past and present.

OMG, my poor daughter is having all sorts of problems getting along with Ciara. Ben has clearly poisoned Ciara's feelings for Claire. I HATE Ben.

Poor Claire was crushed when that foolish Theo dumped her. How could Theo do such a thing? Easy -- Ben suggested that he do it. I HATE Ben.

Good grief, Claire's number of YouTube followers has almost dropped to zero. Ben must be waging an online campaign to ruin her prospects. I HATE Ben.

I'm convinced that some of Claire's emotional problems date back to the trauma of our trip to Tinda Lau to escape Philip. I wouldn't put it past Ben to have given Philip the idea of seeking custody of Claire. I HATE Ben.

On further reflection, I've decided that it was Ben who put Sami up to trying to sell my infant self. Even Sami wouldn't have dreamed up such a vicious scheme by herself. I HATE Ben.

Despite proof that Claire started the cabin fires, Ben's enemies won't give it up.

Eve: So what if Ben didn't start the cabin fires. He's guilty of causing some other horrible event. Once I get rid of that insubordinate Eli, I'll get the facts and put him away. This is as certain as Jack not recovering his memory and crawling back to squawking Jenny.

Shawn: Anyone who says that our upbringing of Claire left something to be desired is full of it. The Fancy Face II was the perfect place to raise a child. The only reason that she ran off the rails and landed in Bayview was Ben Weston!

Hope: Yes, Ben saved Ciara twice and we worked successfully together to help her, but I'm still not convinced that his reformation will last. Now that I've recovered my detecting smarts by avoiding police headquarters, I'll be on high alert for any backsliding.

Eli: I may currently be at war with the corrupt, inept Eve Deveraux, but as Hope, Lani, and I work to put her behind bars, I'm keeping one eye on Ben. He might not have set fire to the Mammoth Falls and Horton cabins, but there are still a lot more out there in the woods that he could try to burn down. Hey, is creepy Clyde's son and wacky Jordan's brother. Blood will tell.

Jordan has now taken over the Ben-Did-It cause from Hope.

She tells Eve that Ben talked Jack into divorcing her.

She tells Doug that it was Ben who convinced Gabi to walk away from the stricken Julie.

She tells anyone who will listen that Ben was a key accomplice in Kristen's mad "Fake Nicole" plot.

She calls the police to report that Ben paid a DiMera thug to run down Ciara.

She tells Jenny that it was Ben who convinced Dr. Shah to kidnap her.

She tells Abe that he lost the mayoral election because Ben was badmouthing him all over Salem.

Having totally messed up her poison-Ciara plot, Jordan tries to cover her tracks by blaming Ben for everything. Here are her latest accusations.

Ben forced her to try to poison Ciara by threatening Baby David.

A grudge against Hope prompted Ben to urge a reluctant Rolf to turn her into Princess Gina.

Unknown to clueless Eric, Ben is whispering things in his ear that make him look more like a sourpuss than ever.

Ben pushed Stefan Zero into Lani's line of fire on the day he was fatally shot.

Ben gave Gabi the idea of messing with Julie's new pacemaker.

She saw Ben in Salem Park conspiring with the Grinch to ruin Salem's Christmas.

Despite the fact that poor Ben is on death row, people continue to blame him for everything regardless of how unlikely it is.

While sitting around the K-mansion doing nothing (as usual), Sonny begins to suspect that it was really Ben, not Will, who caused Adrienne's death.

Steve-ano tries to placate an infuriated Kayla by telling her that home-wrecker Ben forced him to leave her.

Princess Gina thinks that "Stefano's" return has gone so badly because Ben persuaded Celeste to place a voodoo curse on herself and the Phoenix.

Kristen suspects that Ben provided essential help to Nicole's effort to turn Brady against her.

Rafe starts to believe that her over-the-top Ben obsession has caused Hope to act strangely during the past year.

Hoping to win back Eli, Lani tells him that Ben threatened to strangle her unless she dumped him at the altar.

Gabi tells Lani that only Ben can now disable Julie's lethal pacemaker and that he refuses to do so until he is freed from prison.

Last edited:
Now that poor Ben has lost his last appeal (thanks to Justin's ineptitude), people are even more inclined to blame him for everything.

Kristen now believes that Ben is somehow ruining her attempts to use her baby's death to win back Brady.

Gabi has decided that Ben was behind the smashing of the GabiChic window and Kristen's refusal to sell her shares.

Business is not as good at the redesigned club as Julie expected. She blames Ben for scaring customers away.

Sonny thinks that it was Ben who has been urging Will to divorce him.

Lani now believes that while under arrest for Jordan's murder, Ben urged Eli to forget her and take up with Gabi.

Jack now suspects that it was Ben who pushed Jenny out the window.

& Marlena feels Ben has encouraged "Hope" to go after John
Kayla thinks Ben has influenced Steve in some way to forget her & fall for this "other woman"
Abe feels it was actually Ben who caused Lani to dump Eli at the altar & go off to the convent

Poor Ben remains Salem's punching bag.

Brady now suspects that Ben briefly left prison and was driving the car that drove Adrienne, Will, and Maggie off the road.

"Gina" suspects that her efforts to win over John are failing because Ben is poisoning his mind against her.

An enraged Kristen now believes that Ben snuck into University Hospital and caused Baby Black's death.

Gabi fears that a diabolical Ben is behind the efforts to disable her deadly heart app. She also fears that he is encouraging Kristen to hang onto her DiMera shares.

No longer worried about her heart, Julie has time to conjure up a theory that it was Ben who encouraged Gabi to kill her darling Nicky. She also now suspects that Ben tried to frame Nick after the death of Willow Stark at Salem beach.

Persons associated with the Gabi-Eli wedding disaster blame Ben.

Gabi blames Ben for ruining her wedding plans. She says that he was the one who foiled her replacement pacemaker plan.

Eli says that it was Ben escaping legal liability for his necktie killing spree that so demoralized Lani that she was easy pickings for Gabi's threats

Julie is convinced that Ben helped Gabi in her deadly pacemaker plot and also urged her to shoot her darling Nicky.

Rafe decides that it was Ben's influence that caused Gabi to go off the rails and hatch her Lani-Julie plot.

Now that Ben is out of prison, instead of welcoming him back, Salemites have stepped up their blame game.

Roman blames Ben for giving Hattie the idea that he'd be open to a romantic relationship.

Nicole becomes convinced that Ben is somehow up to his ears in the babyswitching plot.

Abigail suspects that Ben is somehow to blame for Chad's odd behavior.

When the hospital lab tech starts telling people that he was paid to "fix' the paternity test, Victor and Xander are quick to pin the blame on Ben.

Nicole becomes convinced that Ben is somehow up to his ears in the babyswitching plot.
Side note: Pre-jump, I sketched out a baby-switching plot involving 7 babies, and one was Ben and Ciara's.

Meanwhile to get Sonny back in his good graces, Victor tells him that it was actually Ben's idea to frame Will for Maggie's crime. Sonny naturally buys it.

Xander blames Ben for Nicole's snooping about "Baby Mickey."

Sarah wonders if Ben suggested the big baby switch to Victor and Xander.

Jack suspects that bad advice from Ben has caused Steve to give up on his relationship with Kayla.

Somewhere in the outer darkness, Stefano rages against Ben, blaming him for the failure of his Steve-ano plot.

Back