BEWARE: ads at top of my Spectator

BAH HAHA... i just got one that said "Matchmaker: this fall! New Reaily Show on NBC".....

yes, it spelled Reality wrong..... I just laughed. Matchmaker can't spell...but she/he will find you a match, by golly!

half.com (amazon's used book site) and printers/copiers. I've followed links for books and searched for printer heads for my printer at home. I'm expecting adds for pet supplies to show up, as I recently searched for the cheapest place to get Advantage flea treatment for cats and dogs.

No idea what this is.... 1&1 Can't tell if its a computer part or part of an air conditioner:confused:

1&1 again refreshed and got boring ad choices

I just ordered toner for my office's Ricoh color copier, and now I see an add for Minolta copiers at the top of the page.

EH now I got credit card I had a cool one for Dallas Cowboys stadium tours... before that woo hoo!

:eek: Keep getting Bloodman read at your own risk ...creeping me out...then I forgot were the thread was....got Poirot's date service I presume . Now back it's back to that 1&1 Bloodman and 1&1 are stalking me

lol......There are about 4 different ones for dating.....even one for Christian singles. LOL. But the funniest was the word game thread titled weather. Today when I went there was an ad for some great sauce for grilling......and the very top post had the word barbecue. cracked me up.

I get Bloodman, too. Copiers, Dill computers, right now one that says "accept credit cards anywhere".

lol...yeah I get a lot of fax ,copiers right now its one of those with three ads in one box 2 Canon's and a fax one...I like the funny/random ones

Back