BEWARE: ads at top of my Spectator

Well, I still am getting the gals & guys "singles" ads, tho not as many as before. Because I googled for flowers for a funeral recently, been getting floral ads. LOL. And I love when some thread title inspires an ad for something or other.
Right now there is an ad for a Hulu original series called A Day in the Life....(of Jason "Mayhem" Miller. So what is the MMA...and this guy fighting to get back on top. LOL

I got Seventh Ave...have shopped there so at least it makes sense this time. OldCowgirl let us know how those doggy dentures work out :rotfl: :p

I refreshed and got cimzia medication :confused:

Doggy dentures!!!!!!! :rotfl: OMG, I spit my tea on that one. My ad this morning is for a Chrysler dealer in Pittsburgh. Probably because I have the Steelers and Penguins in my location. If not, I don't have a clue why, At least it is a welcome respite from the other ones.

I'd seen a bunch of adds for Native American jewelry (after I visited the site) and Jeeps. Now I'm seeing adds for Children International. Thank goodness I'm not getting some of those other adds. :)

Boy, one came up early this a.m. that shocked me. Been to local car dealer sites (one a jeep) so some of those are coming up for me.

Big Brother ...scary
I'm getting excercise equipment....someone trying to tell me something :eek: ,kinda fun to come to the thread just to see what not so random ad I will get lol:D

Funny the guy in the ad reminds me of Kyle Lowder's Brady

ha, I got dog food.....don't have a dog.....tis a riot how we all get different things.

Now Malware protection software...I think lol

i got one for pet fencing... i don't even have a pet...i also don't have a yard to fence. lol. if i had a pet, it would be inside. lol.
i get the jeep ones too...weird, i don't recall going to the jeep site. and I see Konica Minolta and Ricoh ads- only cause that's where I work and I'm on those sites all day. lol. And I must be interested in Poirot too- i get a LOT of salemspectator ads...one said "click here to see salemspectator"....and I thought ...that's weird cause, i'm ON salemspectator...LOL. :)

Now THAT is hilarious.....about the Salem Spectator. I wish I knew HOW to stop the ads for single girls, or single guys, all of whom live just 2.8 miles from me. LOLOL Right now I have how to get rid of bags under the eyes. Sorry, it just cracks me up.

Today got "Swap your ride" sales event for ____ brand cars/trucks

:rotfl:at the ads for the fences Spectator etc.

Jeep must be really pushing their ads. I've been getting them too. Barb, I got the singles thing once. Hope not to see it again. If they only knew the population in a 3 mile radius of me or even a 10-20 mile radius, they would find it as laughable as I do.
Looks like we're all getting some laughs out of all these ads. Well, most of them anyway.

:rotfl:...I just love when they say whoever is 2.8 miles from me. Ha. I keep wondering if they mean a female bear, a squirrel, maybe an eagle. Of course it could be do, a deer, a female deer....LOLOL

I'm learning so much about my husband's search habits from these ads. LOL! Building muscle, fitness stuff, auto and farm equipment. So far no "local singles" ads! What a good hubby! LOL!

Ok I got one that sounds like John Black wrote it , not even sure what it is for ... It says "THE FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES" The __ post "GET THE FACTS lol and I guess that's a fact :p

Back