Big cast changes

CTDaysfan

Reaction score

Kristian Alfonso (Hope) leaving Days. Said she taped her last episode already.

106943322_1029301167504675_6832313621480879309_n.jpg

JBls2bU3Mhc.png

a5CPwlJuMbl.png

106943322_1029301167504675_6832313621480879309_n.jpg

Last edited:
This surprised me, for sure. I thought about having own thread, but, there are others leaving that month as well, and who have finished taping, so, ....heck, maybe there is someone else??? So, all together.

The actors seem to like when they're able to play a different character. Ever since they finally ended the Princess Gina fiasco, Hope just wanders around without much of anything to do now. The actress might've gotten tired of that.

Thanks, for starting the topic, Poirot. If there are more "big" cast changes, I'll be posting them here.

What a surprise to see her gone. It sounds like she filmed her last scenes before they took
the Covid break.

I can't say that I blame her. Her character has been an afterthought for years. I'll miss Hope but part of me thinks her story should have ended around the same time as Bo's. Those characters were intrinsically linked. Hope without Bo (for any anime fans, would be like Sailor Moon without Tuxedo Mask) it always felt wrong.

This really took me by surprise. I’m curious if this was written and planned? Or she recently decided to not return and they will use whatever was taped as her last scene/episode and just say Hope left town to visit Shawn Douglas or take a new job in Chicago or try to find herself in a trip around the world.

I liked her with Bo the most. They had some great chemistry together.

I thought there was potential with Aiden then the writers mangled that potential by writing that Aiden was blackmailed to get close to Hope and kill her.

Since then I haven’t enjoyed any story she was involved in. Her marriage to Rafe awful and probably too soon after Bo dying and Aiden nearly killing her (or whoever tried to kill her).

My favorite stories with Hope have been:
Cruise of Deception
Maison Blanche when she was “Gina”
First time she was Princess Gina in late 90’s
Melaswen Island
Sleeping pills Hope
When Zack died- she was so good in that scene at the hospital
Any one have their favorite story or scene with Hope?

I can’t imagine Days without Hope. She and Marlena have been the backbone of the show giving it a kind of stability. I’ve enjoyed her scenes with Rafe lately and would love to see them back together. I don’t want to see Rafe leave either but if they go off together I might feel better about it. Days without Hope might be a hopeless mess.

I will puke if they put Rafe and Hope back together and they leave Salem together. Barf barf barf. Hopefully they will bring her back with a decent story in a few months.

Back