Bo and Hope

Bo & Hope might be in a dream, or a memory (something we had not seen), because otherwise Bo has definitely outdone Stefan in Dr. Rolf's lab.
When a character is killed off, it is usually because the writers cannot come up with any more story for the character, feels not needed in future..........or the actor is so identified with the character a recast would not work. They could send these characters out of state, out of the country, "just in case" . Too many zombies are in Salem of late.

Did not happen in regular, daily show. Bodies deteriorate quickly, even when embalmed. Bo was dead and buried, for years, don't care what Megan did, whoever she is.

Wish this soap wasn't a horror fairy tale.

Megan Hathaway is Stefano's daughter. She was killed by Larry Welch (Hope's first husband) in 1985, but somehow resurrected to appear in Beyond Salem 2. Since this isn't the spoiler forum, I'll just say to poke around to see who is in the current cast picture and also the video showing a couple of big returns.

Oh, I read EVERYTHING on this board. I see the pics, watch the videos, Just was commenting how I don't like revisions of history by these writers, don't like bringing something in that did not occur on the regular show. There are many who did not see or want to watch the Beyond Salem series. And evidently it was not an extra, but a test for streaming the regular show.

Thus, many do not see the show that used to, and have to rely on summaries, & video clips. These present writers are too lazy to research when they decide to play around with the past, & maybe I am just a minority of one, but I just do NOT LIKE vampires, zombies, or Dr. Rolf's rising from the dead potions.

Cannot tell you how I wish Betty Corday was still alive to stop the nonsense, but since that is not possible, then have Ken Corday get smart for once, and find someone who knows the history, the show, the characters, and can get it back on track. He had someone, made the mistake of letting him go.........Greg Meng.

There has to be capable people who would stand up and not let Ron Carlivati get away this garbage.

If Bo is back for real how will it be explained — his death was all a dream like Bobby Ewing’s or all those who thought he died were suffering from a mass delusion? That said, if he’s really back and rejoins the Salem P.D., I might just get a chance to revive my first thread, “Bo Brady Is a Criminal.” :wine:

I, for another (since we all know JS wants them back), look forward to the return of "Bo Brady is A Criminal" threads!!!

But to answer the question seriously, Bo is alive because of Megan Hathaway's collected prisms or some lady in the afterlife sent him back. Even Re-Ron wouldn't contradict his wonderful, amazing, sharply-told tale from Beyond Salem 2. Would he?

(This is not a spoiler. BO IS ALIVE, and anyone who's watching the show now can easily watch the episodes where this storyline occurs. It has aired in the US as much as anything has aired in the US.)

Not for me. Bo is dead. brain tumor, died in Hope's arms. Regular show is what counts, not the fan fic fairy tales told elsewhere.
Beyond Salem is just that, off somwwhere else. You cannot incorporate different story happenings into a regular series and expect all viewers to understand what the heck is going on.

Back