• Yay! Love them

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Nay! Make it stop

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • Jury's still out

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Days, I can think of 4 characters that they could pair Brady with IF they ever decided to bring them back: Chloe, Mimi Lockhart (Belle's best friend), Stephanie Johnson, and Taylor Raines/Walker. I know Taylor isn't a popular choice, but I think that Nicole needs some family in town.

Oh YES!! I've always thought that Brady & Taylor would be a great coupling. If they bring her back, I'd like to see them as the endgame.

Back in the day, I really enjoyed the romance, courtship and eventual marriage of Chloe & Brady. That changed when the show recasted Brady, upon bringing him back to Salem. I swear brady & Chloe have only shared a couple of scenes since both returned to Salem. A shame, as I do think current Brady & Chloe would work well as a couple.
The other issue is the show spent so much time building up to a happily ever after for Brady and Chloe and then we never got to see it. They immediately left Salem after the wedding and then Brady came back as a recast. So we never got to see what happened after happily ever after. As much as Kyle Lowder will always be Brady to me, I could deal with Eric Martsolf (Brady) being paired with Chloe. I think they have chemistry and it would be an ideal relationship for Brady.

I really love Brady and Melanie, awkwardness and all! I like the fact that they have always been friends and good to each other. I like that they are developing this slowly. The awkward exchanges and realization of feeling for each other.

With all the various age difference hookups lately, this one does not bother me at all. I like that they are planning a date and not just jumping into bed after their first kiss, which happens a lot. I am ready for a sweet and loving relationship.

It feels like a breath of fresh air to me. It makes me excited to watch the show again. I know I may be in the minority and plenty of people may disagree with everything I think and say. I'm okay with that. I am going to just sit back and enjoy it while it lasts.

I know I'm in the minority here (and that's ok), but I love Brady and Melanie. I started watching Days again hoping this would happen. Although even I will admit, it's been poorly written. Shocker! There's been lots of missed opportunities to make it a great friends-turning-into-something-more story, but there hasn't been much effort into showing that. Just, oh, now they're in loooove. I will also agree that Melanie has been acting a lot more immature than I would expect for someone with her history. I don't hear the "baby talk" that annoys everyone else so much, but the way she flies off the handle at Theresa/Jeannie, and just snarked at Eve when they had just met, is disappointing.
This plus one. You all know I'm a huge fan of Molly Burnett (Melanie), but the jury's still out for me on Brady and Melanie. I'd like to see this plot tried with a different writing team. Like Askew said, there have been sooooooo many missed opportunities with a ton of characters on here. I like the story and always thought Brady and Melanie made great friends, but the pairing has been rushed together to create an "instacouple".

I really love Brady and Melanie, awkwardness and all! I like the fact that they have always been friends and good to each other. I like that they are developing this slowly. The awkward exchanges and realization of feeling for each other.

With all the various age difference hookups lately, this one does not bother me at all. I like that they are planning a date and not just jumping into bed after their first kiss, which happens a lot. I am ready for a sweet and loving relationship.

It feels like a breath of fresh air to me. It makes me excited to watch the show again. I know I may be in the minority and plenty of people may disagree with everything I think and say. I'm okay with that. I am going to just sit back and enjoy it while it lasts.
Love this too. Like I've said before on here, we can agree to disagree without people looking to start Board War III. lol

The only positive I can see with Melanie and Brady is that they've been friends for so long, so unlike other couples on the show, it's not an instalove. In addition, there's also some continuity, as it looked like Brady had feelings for Melanie when she was getting with Dario back in 2011.

If it weren't for Brady's recent drug and alcohol binge I wouldn't mind if he and Melanie quickly became a couple and were physical. They had a solid friendship for a long time. But I would question how much contact they had over the last couple of years. I would guess and say that during the Kristen relationship as well as the Theresa one that Brady alienated everyone which more than likely included Melanie.

For now, while they have been good friends in the past Brady really hasn't gone that long without a bed buddy and with the way he likes to replace booze and drugs with sex, he may just be needing some action rather than really caring about Melanie.

With the way Melanie has been a babbling idiot, anyone who would have sex with her would have to be really in desperate heat for it and that pretty much describes Brady 90% of the time. But if that stops her inane babbling it just might be worth it... unless she just babbles during it.

Oh man, y'all are talking smack on my girl?! Kidding! I love the character of Melanie and I know she's a very grating, annoying character for some. For me, at times as well if I'm not feeling well or just impatient with the show. But as for Brady/Melanie, I'm in the wait and see crowd. If there was/is to be a romance, I would have preferred it back during the first go-around a long time ago when they had that awkward kiss (at the park? or wherever it was). Now, it just feels like it's set-up for fodder for Theresa and Melanie to clash over and whatever comes about from Kristen's nefarious plot with Theresa's baby. It doesn't feel like it will be a romance for the sake of the two characters involved in the romance.

I'm betting Kristen gets jealous when she returns and has Melanie kidnapped...and it will be a repeat of storylines, as Melanie was kidnapped before by a jealous Gabi! Yup, I'm certain now it will happen. :rotfl:

Except if Kristen has to deal with Melanie, she'll have her returned to Salem immediately. Just an hour of Nurse Betty Boop's babbling will have Kristen bringing her back to Salem herself..... AND turning herself into the Salem PD for kidnapping Melanie.

Oh man, y'all are talking smack on my girl?! Kidding! I love the character of Melanie and I know she's a very grating, annoying character for some. For me, at times as well if I'm not feeling well or just impatient with the show. But as for Brady/Melanie, I'm in the wait and see crowd. If there was/is to be a romance, I would have preferred it back during the first go-around a long time ago when they had that awkward kiss (at the park? or wherever it was). Now, it just feels like it's set-up for fodder for Theresa and Melanie to clash over and whatever comes about from Kristen's nefarious plot with Theresa's baby. It doesn't feel like it will be a romance for the sake of the two characters involved in the romance.
LOL at reading this! Rockford, you're not kidding. I know a lot of people don't like Melanie and other characters, but do we have to hear about it every damn day of the week? I think that goes back to the writing and characters not being written well. And that's what Brady/Melanie comes back to... you have to wonder what a Sheri Anderson or a Thom Racina would do for writing this couple. :)

We have all seen folks of all ages acting awkwardly in the presence of someone to whom they are attracted. It's part of the mating game. That said, insouciance is appealing...

I would welcome Chloe's return only if I can be in charge of her wardrobe.

It would be nice to see Mimi, again.

I voted no because I think this show needs solid friendships without these frienships always moving towards a couple relationship. Brady and Melanie have such a good rapport as friends and the moment they are a couple will be the downfall of any relationship whatsoever. I also believe that Brady needs the time to himself to find who he is without having to deal with relationship emotions whether goo or bad. He is still on the road to recovery an while he always will be I don't think in this short period of time that his addictions are easily managed/controlled.

Keep him single for at least until the end of 2015 and have him be the friend to Melanie, the brother to Eric, the friend to Daniel and show him working with Victor, making deals, visiting Belle, who he once had a very close relationship with.

Back