• Yay! Love them

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Nay! Make it stop

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • Jury's still out

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh man, y'all are talking smack on my girl?! Kidding! I love the character of Melanie and I know she's a very grating, annoying character for some. For me, at times as well if I'm not feeling well or just impatient with the show. But as for Brady/Melanie, I'm in the wait and see crowd. If there was/is to be a romance, I would have preferred it back during the first go-around a long time ago when they had that awkward kiss (at the park? or wherever it was). Now, it just feels like it's set-up for fodder for Theresa and Melanie to clash over and whatever comes about from Kristen's nefarious plot with Theresa's baby. It doesn't feel like it will be a romance for the sake of the two characters involved in the romance.
Oh don't get me wrong, I have always liked Melanie with the exception of two things: the way she reverted to acting like a child when she found out the Dan and Carly, The Original Hag of Salem, were her bio parents and now with the babbling at Brady. I loved her and Philip when it was just them, that's when Melanie was at her best.

Oh don't get me wrong, I have always liked Melanie with the exception of two things: the way she reverted to acting like a child when she found out the Dan and Carly, The Original Hag of Salem, were her bio parents and now with the babbling at Brady. I loved her and Philip when it was just them, that's when Melanie was at her best.

Oh, I agree. I hate the Daniel/Carly parentage of Melanie (don't even get me started on the Maggie/Daniel connection!) and how that just needlessly added to the Maggie/Melanie connection. They were wonderfully connected before the reveal of the blood relations between them. I, too, loved her with Philip. I don't think Melanie's return is as strong as it could have been with the gambling stuff, which was dumb and led nowhere. I just prefer the friendship between Melanie and Brady. If they can preserve that, fine for them dating. But chances of that happening aren't even detectable by a microscope.

I really hate how they've screwed Melanie up.

She had a great relationship with Maggie that was natural, maternal - BOOM she's her egg-granny. GROSS.
She had a great friendship with Brady that has been ruined with this ill-fated romance. (Too much to hope she goes the way of Brady's loves, Arianna or Madison?)

The only way I would support a relationship between the drunken retch and his toddler BFF would be if it got them out of Salem for good.

Now that Brady and Melanie have talked it through a bit and Aunt Naggie has said her piece I hope that the babbling baby act is done. The person who can be hurt the most in this is Melanie. Brady may not be drinking and drugging it but he ruined years of sobriety. That sobriety wasn't jeopardized because he slipped and had a bad night. He went into a full blown drunken drug abusing cycle that lasted months.

Melanie didn't get to see that and if she had, she might just think twice about being anything more than friends. She also might realize that the only reason Brady is open to being with her is because she didn't see what he had become and will not consider that in her decision making.

What I would love to see is Victor get all up in Brady's face and tell him that as proud as he is of his recovery he better back off of Melanie because there will be hell to pay if he hurts her.

I'm going to give a big NAY!!!

Not only does Melanie act like a big baby most of the time, but the show gives dialogue that makes it seem like other characters see her as an adorable baby. Kristen and Theresa have ended the dating Brady curse so I have no reason to root for them to be together.

Brady also needs to be single. Why is he always jumping from woman to woman?

:clap::clap::clap:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

th

The bigger question...what was Jen doing in Club TBD all by herself, no coat. It was to make the decision to tell Daddy Dan (and probably gramma Maggie as well) RIGHT NOW that this idiotic couple would be dating. LOL

I think Abigail should be with Chad and Melanie should be with Ben.

Brady needs to be single or with Chloe.

Back