Buh-bye, Eeyore!!!!

SarahBeth

Reaction score
Well, she's finally gone but now we must endure JJ's boo-hoo fest. And, the idiot calls 911 and says it's his girlfriend. He still doesn't get it. Can he be next to die, please?????

Agree, Paige had ceased to by the whiny, judgmental pest she'd been for so long. The same was true of Bluebird. In her last Salem days, she'd almost become a sympathetic character. That said, it's highly unlikely that creepy Clyde will become the least likable before righteous retribution comes crashing down on his head.

Clyde is very good at intimidation, and that is exactly what he was doing with JJ. If JJ wasn't Abby's brother, he would probably made sure JJ met the same fate as Kyle. But, he threatened JJ big time, and neither admitted or denied anything about Paige.

The second worst thing about Paige's death is we didn't get to see it. Denied again!!!!!!!
While I agree that losing Paige is a good way to go, as it brings a lot to the murders story, I have to disagree with you on that, Sarah Beth. I really don't want any scenes of murder or violence like that. I'm having trouble with the torture scenes as it is, no more, please. I don't need to see someone being strangled, even if it is just fiction.

Another bonus to Paige's death is that we finally get to see the actress that plays Eve do some really good work. I am wondering though if Eve will lose it and really go after Jenn and JJ.

Agree, Paige had ceased to by the whiny, judgmental pest she'd been for so long. The same was true of Bluebird. In her last Salem days, she'd almost become a sympathetic character. That said, it's highly unlikely that creepy Clyde will become the least likable before righteous retribution comes crashing down on his head.
Shows what good writers can do. They fleshed these characters out more in a few weeks than the previous writers had in months.

I'm hoping this is an opportunity for Eve to turn a new leaf, because the "out to destroy Jennifer" bit is beyond played out.
It would be a nice thing to have Eve make a turn around. But if we thought she was hell on wheels just having Paige disown her just wait till her pain of losing her knowing she hated her turns to anger.

Last edited by a moderator:
While I agree that losing Paige is a good way to go, as it brings a lot to the murders story, I have to disagree with you on that, Sarah Beth. I really don't want any scenes of murder or violence like that. I'm having trouble with the torture scenes as it is, no more, please. I don't need to see someone being strangled, even if it is just fiction.

Seeing it for me is more about how she was creeped up on and done in. Was someone in her apartment already or did they sneak in while she was there? Or did they whack her and move her body? Even just a 4 second clip of somone pulling the tie around her neck from behind or bonking her on the head. The reaction to it. Something. It's just not really dramatic otherwise. I mean so far we have two characters I couldn't stand that were not on really long or beloved get whacked. But if it were a long time character like Brady or Maggie I don't see tptb just showing them dead.

Oh, I get it. And I agree about that part. Plus, maybe it could give us some more clues as to who the perpetrator is. A few seconds would be fine. And after all, it can't be worse than when Xander tried to kill Nicole. I hated that scene.

Back