Build a story "game" 2

I sat upon a splintered board and got a

OK...it looks like JS and Dayslady posted at the same time. Dayslady you want to try again since JS got in first?

LOL...guess I was posting that as you were editing your post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat upon a splintered board and yelled out, "Oh my, that

I sat upon a splintered board and yelled out, "Oh my, that was not a

I sat upon a splintered board and yelled out, "Oh my, that was not a seesaw, it was

I sat upon a splintered board and yelled out, "Oh my, that was not a seesaw, it was a rocking horse.

I sat upon a splintered board and yelled out, "Oh my, that was not a seesaw, it was a rocking horse. I got up disoriented and fell

I sat upon a splintered board and yelled out, "Oh my, that was not a seesaw, it was a rocking horse. I got up disoriented and fell into the pond, only to discover

I sat upon a splintered board and yelled out, "Oh my, that was not a seesaw, it was a rocking horse. I got up disoriented and fell into the pond, only to discover gold fish pecking​

I sat upon a splintered board and yelled out, "Oh my, that was not a seesaw, it was a rocking horse. I got up disoriented and fell into the pond, only to discover gold fish pecking on my nose.

I sat upon a splintered board and yelled out, "Oh my, that was not a seesaw, it was a rocking horse. I got up disoriented and fell into the pond, only to discover gold fish pecking on my nose. I sneezed and

I sat upon a splintered board and yelled out, "Oh my, that was not a seesaw, it was a rocking horse. I got up disoriented and fell into the pond, only to discover gold fish pecking on my nose. I sneezed and the bubbles caused

I sat upon a splintered board and yelled out, "Oh my, that was not a seesaw, it was a rocking horse. I got up disoriented and fell into the pond, only to discover gold fish pecking on my nose. I sneezed and the bubbles caused me to giggle.

I sat upon a splintered board and yelled out, "Oh my, that was not a seesaw, it was a rocking horse. I got up disoriented and fell into the pond, only to discover gold fish pecking on my nose. I sneezed and the bubbles caused me to giggle. Twitching my nose,​

I sat upon a splintered board and yelled out, "Oh my, that was not a seesaw, it was a rocking horse. I got up disoriented and fell into the pond, only to discover gold fish pecking on my nose. I sneezed and the bubbles caused me to giggle. Twitching my nose, I started to

I sat upon a splintered board and yelled out, "Oh my, that was not a seesaw, it was a rocking horse. I got up disoriented and fell into the pond, only to discover gold fish pecking on my nose. I sneezed and the bubbles caused me to giggle. Twitching my nose, I started to feel like Bewitched

I sat upon a splintered board and yelled out, "Oh my, that was not a seesaw, it was a rocking horse. I got up disoriented and fell into the pond, only to discover gold fish pecking on my nose. I sneezed and the bubbles caused me to giggle. Twitching my nose, I started to feel like Bewitched and began singing​

I sat upon a splintered board and yelled out, "Oh my, that was not a seesaw, it was a rocking horse. I got up disoriented and fell into the pond, only to discover gold fish pecking on my nose. I sneezed and the bubbles caused me to giggle. Twitching my nose, I started to feel like Bewitched and began singing in the rain.​

Back