Build a story "game" 2

I sat upon a splintered board and yelled out, "Oh my, that was not a seesaw, it was a rocking horse. I got up disoriented and fell into the pond, only to discover gold fish pecking on my nose. I sneezed and the bubbles caused me to giggle. Twitching my nose, I started to feel like Bewitched and began singing in the rain. I danced like

I sat upon a splintered board and yelled out, "Oh my, that was not a seesaw, it was a rocking horse. I got up disoriented and fell into the pond, only to discover gold fish pecking on my nose. I sneezed and the bubbles caused me to giggle. Twitching my nose, I started to feel like Bewitched and began singing in the rain. I danced like hot coals were

I sat upon a splintered board and yelled out, "Oh my, that was not a seesaw, it was a rocking horse. I got up disoriented and fell into the pond, only to discover gold fish pecking on my nose. I sneezed and the bubbles caused me to giggle. Twitching my nose, I started to feel like Bewitched and began singing in the rain. I danced like hot coals were under my feet.

I sat upon a splintered board and yelled out, "Oh my, that was not a seesaw, it was a rocking horse. I got up disoriented and fell into the pond, only to discover gold fish pecking on my nose. I sneezed and the bubbles caused me to giggle. Twitching my nose, I started to feel like Bewitched and began singing in the rain. I danced like hot coals were under my feet. A rainbow appeared

I sat upon a splintered board and yelled out, "Oh my, that was not a seesaw, it was a rocking horse. I got up disoriented and fell into the pond, only to discover gold fish pecking on my nose. I sneezed and the bubbles caused me to giggle. Twitching my nose, I started to feel like Bewitched and began singing in the rain. I danced like hot coals were under my feet. A rainbow appeared over the mailbox

I sat upon a splintered board and yelled out, "Oh my, that was not a seesaw, it was a rocking horse. I got up disoriented and fell into the pond, only to discover gold fish pecking on my nose. I sneezed and the bubbles caused me to giggle. Twitching my nose, I started to feel like Bewitched and began singing in the rain. I danced like hot coals were under my feet. A rainbow appeared over the mailbox. A sign? perhaps!

I sat upon a splintered board and yelled out, "Oh my, that was not a seesaw, it was a rocking horse. I got up disoriented and fell into the pond, only to discover gold fish pecking on my nose. I sneezed and the bubbles caused me to giggle. Twitching my nose, I started to feel like Bewitched and began singing in the rain. I danced like hot coals were under my feet. A rainbow appeared over the mailbox. A sign? perhaps! Blocking out the scenery

Back