Build a story 'game'

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sunnydaz

The objective of this game is to simply create a story by each person adding three new words. Someone starts it off, for example, by posting three words such as "Not long ago." The next person adds three more words such as "three wise men." (Now the story is "Not long ago three wise men"). Then the next person posts three more words such as "went skinny dipping" (Now the story is "Not long ago three wise men went skinny dipping..."). Be sure to copy the entire story into your post when you add your three new words so that someone can easily read the complete story through each time. The story continues from there indefinitely. Have fun! Please remember only 3 words at a time.

A handsome stranger

LOL, we played a variation of this several years ago. This sounds more intriguing.

A handsome stranger called my name in the crowded

A handsome stranger called my name in the crowded beach pavilion where

I've played this game before...but we didn't copy the whole prior post, just put the next few words...(because it will get really long, and a lot to read through)...(FYI)

A handsome stranger called my name in the crowded beach pavilion where children drank lemonade and dragon slayers played chess with

A handsome stranger called my name in the crowded beach pavilion where children drank lemonade and dragon slayers played chess with a scaly cousin

A handsome stranger called my name in the crowded beach pavilion where children drank lemonade and dragon slayers played chess with a scaly cousin.
I turned towards

New A handsome stranger called my name in the crowded beach pavilion where children drank lemonade and dragon slayers played chess with a scaly cousin.
I turned towards the door, and there stood Queen Elizabeth! She was wearing a bejeweled

(we're only supposed to add 3 words, right?)

A handsome stranger called my name in the crowded beach pavilion where children drank lemonade and dragon slayers played chess with a scaly cousin.
I turned towards the door, and there stood Queen Elizabeth! She was wearing a bejeweled crown with blue

I turned towards the door, and there stood Queen Elizabeth! She was wearing a bejeweled crown with blue sapphires and diamonds

Yes add only 3 words

oops! Sorry!

I turned towards the door, and there stood Queen Elizabeth! She was wearing a bejeweled crown with blue sapphires and diamonds atop her head. Her dress was

:rotfl:

I turned towards the door, and there stood Queen Elizabeth! She was wearing a bejeweled crown with blue sapphires and diamonds atop her head. Her dress was made of leather.
In her hands

I turned towards the door, and there stood Queen Elizabeth! She was wearing a bejeweled crown with blue sapphires and diamonds atop her head. Her dress was made of leather.

In her hands was a gun. She smiled and

In her hands was a gun. She smiled and pulled the trigger.

In her hands was a gun. She smiled and pulled the trigger. Goodbye EJ DiMera! Her aim was

In her hands was a gun. She smiled and pulled the trigger. Goodbye EJ DiMera! Her aim was deadly accurate. But the watergun only

In her hands was a gun. She smiled and pulled the trigger. Goodbye EJ DiMera! Her aim was deadly accurate. But the watergun only was a decoy

In her hands was a gun. She smiled and pulled the trigger. Goodbye EJ DiMera! Her aim was deadly accurate. But the watergun only was a decoy. From her handbag

In her hands was a gun. She smiled and pulled the trigger. Goodbye EJ DiMera! Her aim was deadly accurate. But the watergun only was a decoy. From her handbag she pulled a
used crumpled tissue

In her hands was a gun. She smiled and pulled the trigger. Goodbye EJ DiMera! Her aim was deadly accurate. But the watergun only was a decoy. From her handbag she pulled a
used crumpled tissue which she used

used crumpled tissue which she used to dab at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back