Can't help it!

Esharp

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Em, and I'm a daysaholic. Been addicted since 1987. First watched at age six with my mom and older sister. Although, I have had periods of not watching, I usually keep up via the net. Started watching again just before the reboot. My all time favorites are Shane and Kimberly, Jack and Jen, Carly, Bo and Hope, Isabella and John, Vivian and Ivan, Chloe, Eric, Philip, Kristen, Anna and Tony, and of course Sami.

Unfortunately I feel like this is one of the worst times in Days history! There is essentially NO story line!

Esharp. You are by no means alone in your dismay about the present state of Days. I have never found it as uninteresting as I do now. Your desire for adventure, romance, suspense and comic relief are the elements that draw a lot of us to soaps, and sadly, there just isn' t much of any of that anymore. Many of us are hoping (or at least wishing) things will improve but I don't know.....time will tell.

Amen and amen! I think most fans are just confused by these stories. We can only hope the fan confusion motivates the new regime in an interesting and historically cohesive story. I think it's possible!

Back