Castle - Season 7 (spoilers included)

Last night's episode was equal parts funny and frustrating. First, Castle lays a big ole kiss on Captain Gates! Her face afterwards - Priceless. :rotfl:

It was good to see the dynamic between Beckett and Castle hasn't changed. He's still like a little kid in a toy store (which he literally was last night) and she's the responsible adult, putting Castle in timeout. And I can't forget the man who called Castle saying he had information about his disappearance and ended up talking about Castle being taken by aliens. :rotfl:

Lets get to the frustrating. After identifying those buildings from the newlyweds picture, Castle goes back to Montreal ALONE. And then "Henry Jenkins" tells Castle he asked for his memory to be wiped and that Castle apparently has this secret from when he was 7 years old that led to him becoming a mystery writer. We got some answers but were left with more questions. This is definitely shaping up to be the background story for the season, much like Beckett's mom's murder was for many seasons.

The bright side - Kate and Rick are going to have a winter wedding next month. I believe it will happen this time and I can't wait!

Yes, the plan is to have a wedding next month. Next month, is sweeps.
I bet Castle will start remembering what happened at that time

I loved the part when the man took him and told him he saw him.
I knew before he said he was talking about aliens

what an interesting combo name.

I hope I won't fall asleep watching

I think it's hilarious LOL and I love that the writers had Castle "create" the name in the episode where he and Beckett went to the Hamptons on vacation.

Oh, did I ever love this latest episode.....the parallel universe, but mostly the beautiful wedding and vows to each other at the end. Yayyyyyyyy. Fabulous!

I enjoyed Hawaii 50 parallel universe story better. Funny
to see the characters do different things.

I really enjoyed the wedding. I kept looking at my
clock wondering when the best part would start :)

Hmm. Well, I was kind of disappointed. The wedding vows were lovely, but I wanted there to be more to the wedding. We've waited so long for it!!!
And the parallel universe story made me feel like I was in a very bad dream and I wanted it to end sooner.

I think Castle felt the same way.....I liked it, being it was different from their usual tales. And speaking of different,boy, next week looks to be very different! And hilarious, to boot.

Me, too. Too bad they did not have them doing the Texas 2 step, or line dancing. LOL. But it WAS a fun episode.

Beckett calling Castle Mr. Beckett and the look on his face after was too funny. The looks on the faces of Javi, Ryan, and Lanie when they revealed they were married, the growing resentment by Javi and Ryan, and the dig by Captain Gates about them at least being invited to the champagne toast, were the best part of the episode to me. Lanie jumping up as if she was about to attack Beckett because she'd been avoiding carbs to fit into her dress and the terrified look on Beckett's face, again, :rotfl:

I just can't believe they're finally married. I'm so looking forward to them adjusting to fighting crime together as husband and wife.

Oh, it can be done, and done well. Remember Hart to Hart?? Or McMillan & Wife?

I enjoyed last nights episode with Castle as a PI.

I wish they give Gates something else to do. She mostly stays in her office.

LOL, Castle as a PI sort of reminds me of Rockford, or Magnum. LOL, they were always trying to sidestep the cops, etc.
So....the man is a writer. WHY be a PI??

Back