Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovin_safe

Reaction score
Castle was great last night….He reminds me of Magnum PI and Colombo all rolled into one…He even scared me when he put his hand in the mouth and screamed when Beckett screamed so did I! It gets better each week…. I was glad that Alexis stood up to her father; Castle was acting like a real jerk over her and Pi’s apartment. After last night Pi is growing on me! LOL

I fell asleep in the middle of last nights episode. Hopefully its on "On Demand" by tomorrow.

Allow me to sympathize with Castle for a second. I've understood his frustration with Pi so far this season because I've been frustrated just watching him lol. He immediately came off as this guy with no direction in his life and he turns Castle's living room into a freshman dorm room, complete with clutter, for a month. Alexis as we've seen her grow up has always been a level-headed, ambitious, over-thinker and Castle has high expectations for her and she has/had high expectations for herself. Pi as he was introduced is the complete opposite. I will agree though that aCastle should have "played nice" at dinner last night and he should listen to Martha and let Alexis live her life. Now with them out of his home Castle will be able to put hat relationship out of his mind for a little while.

I agree with Alexis she told her Dad that she didn’t know if Beckett was going to be any good for him, but she decided to stay out of it and let her father find out for himself, and that surprised him and he should do the same for her and shut the door in his face!

The difference though between Castle/Beckett and Alexis/Pi though is that Castle has known Beckett for years, has dated her, is engaged to her, and they still aren't officially living together. Alexis met Pi during a summer trip and has committed to living with him, at 19 years old. I'm all letting her make her mistakes and live her life, but she could try to understand her dad's point of view and consider what he's been trying to say to her. If the relationship doesn't work, where does she go then, back to Castle's home? I think Alexis has issues/resentment towards Kate and she's acting out. What better way to stick it to her dad than to bring home (literally move in unannounced) somebody she knows would totally freak Castle out.

Alexis did say to her dad that she knows Beckett makes Castle happy, and that is what is important...then said Pi makes her happy.
And while Castle may not have been the best at dinner last night, Pi really was a very ungrateful and sloppy guest in Castle's home.
But I loved the whole episode, the puzzles, the symbols, the clues and how, working together, Castle & Beckett solved it all. LOL

I enjoyed the episode last night. Especially since there was clues
and things like in "The Da Vince Code"

I guess Castle doesn't realize how important bees are.
Bees help fertilization plants so we can have food.

True, but how do you actually count them? LOL

I know a couple of folks who raise them...and guarantee you have run across a few hives built in the oddest places.

you would probably do an estimate of how many
bees are in an area and get an estimate.

I had not seen ANY Castle episodes, but your comments got me intrigued. So, I caught a couple of episodes and got hooked. I had to go back to episode #1 to get the premise and have now seen all of the episodes and am ready to watch "live". Great show. I think of it as Murder She Wrote at the opposite end of the scale. He's the mystery writer and she is the cop. Big, big city as opposed to very small town. Current day technology. etc.

There are Nikki Heat books written by Richard Castle.
I've read two. Strange to read after watching the show.
On the back cover, they have his photo.

If you watch Bones, there are similar things with that show.
She's a writer plus the bone expert, he's FBI.

Castle has the sweetest and cutest smile….I laughed when he told Beckett that Alexis should dump the dump and move back home with him. When Alexis knocked on the door and asked her dad if she could move home, he was clueless, he thought she was following his advice and really it had to do with Beckett’s talk with her.

Love this show. I was delighted to find that I could watch it online BEFORE it aired Monday night! I can't stay awake long enough to watch these shows that start at 10:00 PM. So, I watched Castle at around 5:30 and was able to get to bed at my usual time. Yippeee.

Beckett FINALLY got to arrest her mother's killer, but I don't believe we've seen the last of Senator Bracken. It was good seeing Captain Montgomery again, even it was just a flashback. Even in death, I still prefer Capt Montgomery to Capt Gates, although I am warming up to her more.

When Vulcan Simmons showed up dead and all of the bullets were removed from his body, I knew Kate was being set up. This was a heart pounding episode and I'm just glad she let Castle help and didn't try to go at it alone.

The moment is finally here. Richard Castle and Kate Beckett are getting married next week. I feel like I've been waiting for this forever. Kate was beautiful in the wedding dress based on next week's promo. Also I can't wait to find out exactly WHO she is married to. This should be spectacularly funny!

I just saw the episode. I really hate how so much goes on during the show
and last four or five minutes it's wrapped up. Happens on a lot of shows.

I figure Beckett got drunk one night and got married. We saw that on "Bones" with Angela

With the reveal of Beckett being married before.....Will they actually make it down the aisle? Or will we have to wait until next season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back