Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
RS~ yes I had to stay calm too and they did say season 7 in the Fall!! we have to wait till then?? Talk about a cliff hanger...

I loved Kate's Mother's dress it was perfect!!!
I too could not believe it when I saw the black suburban pull up beside Castle's car..
I was suprised that Kate was alone in the Rolls, the rest must be coming in another car..
So much in 5/ 10 minutes..
Wonder what will leak out in August??

That was a horrible ending to the show, but in 2 seconds, the ANNOUNCER was saying "more adventures for Beckett & Castle come Fall.
If they were going to have a wedding, they should have had it, after all those roadblocks & mishaps. But instead of that, they wanted a cliffhanger. Boo, Hiss. But I am guessing Castle jumped out before the car crashed. ????

I first though so too, (Castle jumping out) but then why would they call Kate and give her the info the way they did?? Hummm ..
yes, a cliff hanger for next season, but do not think it is that simple, with him sitting in the ambulance.
Reminds me of the Show "Alias" with Jennifer Garner and Michael Vaughn.
They had a car crash at the end of the season and kept the guy's status hidden for a lot of episodes.

RS~ that was first thought too.. the Senator or even the new Mob guy is out to ruin the wedding.. so they are grabbing/ killing Castle to get even

I'm with you Poirot, they've danced around Castle and Beckett for 5 seasons and at the heart of season 6 was the much anticipated wedding. Why not have something happen to Castle AFTER the wedding. I was livid lol.

I had a feeling that something would happen and we will have to wait until next season, good news at the end of the show they said Castle and Beckett will be back this fall! So I bet Castle crawls out of the car before the BIG boom or the men in the car will take him away! Loved Castle with his funny remarks about Beckett’s husband and marriage!

I wanted the wedding too - I'm livid about this. I knew the show would be back next season because of the upfronts earlier in the day, but that didn't help matters. And I don't think that it's the mob. I think it's something to do with Castle's father... or his father was behind it.

You might be on to something, because I read several months ago, that Castle's father would be coming back next season. Didn't James Brolin play him?

I watch Castle on this site: http://www.tvids.me/watch30/Castle/season-06-episode-23-For-Better-or-Worse
where I can watch every episode as often as I like AND I don't have to stay awake late on Monday night to catch the most recent episode! It gets posted earlier. And it is commercial-free, so it takes 43 minutes to watch it.
I know that is of no use to you if you have watched all episodes so far -- but when the season starts up again in the fall . . . . .

I just saw the show. I kept watching the tape time and realized something
was going to happen. Then he called her on his cell phone. I hit
the FF button. Ticks me off. I may not watch anymore of the show.

Has anyone read any Nikki Heat books? They are written by Richard
Castle. I've read three so far from the library.

I figure it will be something with Castle's dad, either him 'kidnapping' Castle to help him/protect him....or their relationship got leaked to another one of his dad's enemies. I totally started flashing back to Matthew Crawley and Downton Abbey with that ending for sure. Even though we know the show's coming back and so Castle can't be dead, it still was heartbreaking to see her running to the scene in her wedding dress. :(

rs, the Nikki Heat books should be easy to find since they
have been out awhile. They are interesting to read since
the TV characters all have different names.

They've even written several Derrick Storm novels and short stories as well (Derrick Storm is the character Castle created before Nikki Heat). I've read a few Nikki Heat ones, still gotta catch up on the last one.

RS, a while back Amazon had all the ebook versions of the books on sale for 1.99 or 2.99 each. They might do that again sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back