Celebrity Apprentice

His own teammates were commenting on how ridiculous he was being, and a couple were figuring that Geraldo just HAD to be messing with Kevin on that "Neat/Sweet" slogan.
The thing is....Geraldo keeps patting himself on the back, bragging constantly. "I have done hundred of shows, all kinds, know everything about staging, blah, blah. MY voice is the most recognized in America (that was worth a laugh from me), they don't need a different voice over. Geraldo is out for himself, and that is all, but he won't get any respect with the attitude he has been exhibiting so far.

Good grief, I can't believe Geraldo beat Ian by only $2,500. I'm glad they split the money instead of being greedy and going for it all. Trump made the right decision to fire Terrell. I liked the change up in teams. That gal that was fired on the previous task was so wishy washy and couldn't make a decision to save her life. I agreed that their print spread for Cosmo was all over the place. At least the guys had a theme to theirs. That was a task that on the surface seemed like it would favor the girls but the guys ended up winning. I think they should have had Leeza or Kenya be their project manager instead of Jamie (or whatever her name is).

I look forward to next week with Joan Rivers. :(

That's what it looked like as she was sitting in Don JR's seat in the boardroom.

I thought the Hooters girls thing was pretty trashy for the boat task. Kate was right about that being a bad idea. I was cringing when Kenya was doing her little number. Wow. So bad and so skanky. As to the golf task, Ian's team definitely did better so that was a no brainer as well. So, was that 3 or 4 tasks in a row that Geraldo's team lost? Hmmmmmm....maybe he's the problem. Lol.

I may not care for Kate much, but Kenya should have went home in my opinion. Kenya is a trouble maker and was kept for drama purposes,to stir the pot so to speak. I was surprised at Vivica's attitude as well at times, but still nothing like Kenya "look at me, listen to me" Moore. Kenya's little performance started out...not as bad as I thought was gonna be, but by the end :eek: omg those poor kids watching TERRIBLE

I agree about the Hooters being trashy as well.

If it were not so weird Geraldo would be comical (his terrorist comments)

The poor kids were actually Kai Trump and Donald Trump III, Don Jr's kids. He tweeted about it last night and said he had to explain what Kenya was doing.

I've never been a Kate hater but I do think she overstayed her welcome on this show. This is just not her forte. However, I agree that Kenya should have been fired. My guess is NBC realized she was bringing in more drama than Kate at this point.

I felt bad for Sig but I knew he'd be fired as soon as he had the temper tantrum on the boat. And then he did it again later in one of the interviews. That's just not Trump's style.

And if anyone wants to watch more Kate, her Kate Plus 8 show is back on Tuesday nights on TLC at 9pm. My how her kids have grown. :)

Kate is either about to get married again, or already did. The one team was so glad to get rid of Kenya, and it is probably why they won, but as others have said, she thinks she is all that, provides drama, but the discord is awful. And Leeza was right, am betting they get all switched around again, and soon they will be working alone. Actually, I have gotten so disappointed AGAIN in the show, did not watch the boat/Hooters thing. I just feel if you are raising money for charity and have to put on "events", then disruptive or those who contribute very little, should be fired before others. Trump seems to feel differently. But then, as someone said, the higherups probably dictate who goes.

The thing is, they have cameras filming everything, which then is edited down for the show, so Trump knows darn well who is lacking energy, who is causing problems, etc. But the good ones still get fired. Yuk.

I thought this was the Geraldo Rivera Show. Never liked him, never will. I tape this show and mostly fast forward through the tape. Kenya is terrible but she was a Miss USA or something so Trump keeps her. Bet Geraldo wins.

I'm thinking Leesa vs Geraldo after tonight wow didn't expect 3 to fired :eek: lol the whole team. SO glad Keyna is gone. Go Leesa! Keepin' it classy in my opinion. I wonder if Kenya really did swipe the phone or if it was misplaced... she sure seemed guilty lol

I agree Soaphead. I think Leeza and Geraldo will be the finalists. I didn't think Trump would fire that many people in one night. I figured we had one more week of 2 vs 3 or 2 vs 2. I bet next week's episode starts with Trump calling in the final three and immediately firing one of them or else it's going to be a task where each of the three will work alone but I doubt that. Usually they do a final four and then Trump's consultants interview all of them, so to speak, and give Trump their opinion on who should be the final two and they go from there. I hope Leeza wins.

I like this soap.... but I am disliking Trump more and more so not sure if I will watch another season but I do have to say Leeza seems to have real class.

Well, it is Geraldo vs. Leeza....and I do agree that Leeza has wayyy more class. Geraldo is so full of himself, I am surprised he can find a hat to fit his head, it is so swelled. Meoowww.

Saw the initial concept work with the theme park & fancy resort, and though Geraldo assigned tasks to everyone, he ended up ignoring his help and doing things himself. But, he feels he knows better than anyone.....so.....will be interesting.
And, yes, I had not watched in a few years, because Trump exasperated me, and I tune in this year, to see he only got worse.

P.S. Yes, Kenye stole the phone. Other team members agreed it was missing, and that Viveca had been complaining and looking for it all over the place, constantly. Nearly all the team members said she did it, including Geraldo. And then, of course, who is the only one who brought up what was in that text......

I had to laugh last week when Trump hosted a whole hour of the best & worst of the contestants, including the absolutely unreal venom that Joan Rivers spewed at Ann somebody. And the bleeped out cursing by her daughter Melissa when she was "fired". Wow. Glad I was not watching then. LOL

Geraldo is all about Geraldo. Trump is a fool not to pick Leeza.

Back