Chad and Abby

SarahBeth

Reaction score
These two are so much more entertaining to watch than having Ben with Abby. Chad pours his heart out to her and then has to swallow it because he sees that Stefano is way too interested in what is going on and knows how he interfered in EJ's love life was so sad. Chad is willing to give her up to protect her.

Then there's Ben who is so threatened by Chad and Abby's past that he's starting to lose it and is now tracking her. Uh, he is now an insecure stalker. I don't care how many times Abby ends up boinking Chad, even if it's in the middle of Horton Square under the inaugurated tree, Ben is now the official LOON in the situation and should be nowhere near Abby.

I totally agree, Sarabeth. Ben has turned into an obsessive loser, putting that app on Abigail's phone. It reminds me of when EJ put that tracking bracelet on Nicole so she wouldn't go boink Brady. I bet that when Ben learns about the affair, he's going to go insane and end up hurting Abigail.

I don't condone cheating, but I just feel the chemistry between Abby and Chad, always have and probably always will. I think they belong together.

I'm blaming that on the writers. The last time she acted this out of character was with the whole Austin debacle. Her slipping up and making that horrible mistake of being the other woman was fine once, for nobody (on soaps or in real life) is perfect. But to have her cheat again? I would rather she have learned Ben's secret and dumped him, then gotten with Chad. That way, Chad would've already figured out what Fatha is up to without having to be so cruel to Abigail.

I like the "good girl/bad boy" relationship stories = like Bo/Hope and Steve/Kayla, but not the underhanded, manipulative, and malicious criminal and little naïve miss member of a prominent Salem family like Chad/Abby (or EJ/Abby).

The former were based on writing that showed (for the most part) love and respect; the latter on control and manipulation. While Abby is mostly like a silly little girl when it comes to relationships, she doesn't deserve to be saddled with a family of in-law outlaws like the Dimeras.

Ben's father is also a criminal, but until he "forgave" his father (when he's not even aware of all of his heinous deeds) and put the stalker app on Abby's phone, I liked their relationship. Now he's as bad as Chad and EJ. Abby just needs to grow up and find a suitable person for a long-term relationship. EJ should stay dead, and Chad should take the manipulative Zoe up on her offer to work at the mansion, or should seek out Navidad to form a relationship with a peer.

Love Chad, but can't stand Abby. She isn't near good enough for him.
How is Chad too good for Abby? Abby is a liar and a cheater. But, Chad's a liar, cheater, manipulator, criminal and a smug *bleep* to boot. That being said, the chemistry between Chad and Abby is intense. I would say that they both deserve what ever the other has to dish out. They belong together. I don't see why Ben is necessary. Chad and Abby are interesting enough as a couple from what I see of their interactions.

In the end, I hope that Ben being creepy enough to put a tracking device on Abby brings major payoff.

Chad may be a lot of things, but I can't, off the top of my head, recall anything truly criminal. Maybe I'm just having a brain fart. But he's lied, cheated and manipulated. I think he uses his "DiMera" as a defensive mechanism and yes sometimes just to get his way.

Agree. Chad got Mia the waif pregnant, disrupted the Gabi-Nick wedding, manipulated Abby into bed with his fake brain tumor story, seduced her into the garden boink (easy pickings here), went along with Fatha's plot to oust Kate, and has repeatedly yanked hothead Ben's chain, but the only thing that was a criminal act was when he beat the living **** out of Tricky Nicky. On the other hand, he's had to deal with the fact that his mother, Maddie, was once one of Stefano's A-team hookers; years of neglect and worse from Salem's idiotic and obnoxious former D.A., Charles Woods; being shot by a Kiriakis thug; and whether to flee from or embrace his DiMera heritage. In short, Chad has many faults and is not the most attractive person, but he's more sinned against than sinning.

I don't believe that Ben actually loves Abby compared to Chad. Everytime I see Ben, he seems to be more interested in having sex with her than actually spending quality time with her. He is unraveling and the real Ben is beginning to appear. Will be interesting to see what kind of a past he has.

I don't believe that Ben actually loves Abby compared to Chad. Everytime I see Ben, he seems to be more interested in having sex with her than actually spending quality time with her. He is unraveling and the real Ben is beginning to appear. Will be interesting to see what kind of a past he has.

:clap::clap::clap:

I love Chad, and I really like the chemistry between he and Abby. I just wish someone on this darn show would be honest and really express what they are feeling to the one they really love.

That's what Chad did and why Abby stayed the night with him. Then Stefano butted in and ruined everything. I wish they would just off Stefano and be done with him.

Since Stefano won't tell what his interest in Abby is, and Chad, so far, has no clue, in my opinion he did the right thing. If he HAD told Abby, she would have been all "I can take care of myself" mode, but would not be able to evade whatever it is.

No, Stefano wants Abby with Chad, and wants her there in that house, for a reason. Chad rightly doesn't trust Stefano, who has interfered in and ruined a lot of Salemites' lives.

Yep Chad made the right move. He knows he is being watched whether by cameras or goons. He knows how Stefano has stabbed his own children in the back to get what he wants. He is sacrificing his happiness for Abby's safety as to where Ben is selfishly stalking Abby. Someone needs to tell Ben that Chad can't take Abby away from him. Abby will only go to Chad because she wants him.

Back