Chemistry. Not the school subject

Bo and Hope
I see spark there with Hope and Aiden, with potential to be more...makes me hope they get a good storyline for that.
Nicole and anyone! Ari Zucker just shines no matter who Nicole is paired with.
The only EJ pairing I thought had chemistry was him and Nicole.
Chad and Abigail sizzled even when they weren't romantically paired together.
Chloe and Philip
Sami and Lucas
Sami and Rafe
Jack and Jennifer (forgetting all the Daniel stuff)
Will and Sonny (especially Chandler Massey as Will. Guy Wilson is doing well fitting into that couple as well, but Chandler Massey was the first Will that truly felt like "Will" to me, if that makes any sense).

My numero uno is definitely Bo (Peter Reckell) and Hope. I posted a video montage last week of Bo and Hope scenes that went back to when they were teenagers. They've always had it and it just seemed effortless. They're one of those couples that (repeating myself) drew you in and made you wish for the type of friendship, relationship, & bond they shared. From their marriage, to the birth of Shawn D, to Hope dying on the cruise of deception, no matter the good or bad, they made you believe these two were meant for each other.

....Tom and Alice :cry:

My best couples: John & Isabella, John & Kristen (pre-James E Reilly craziness); Bo & Carly, Bo & Billie (both played by Robert Kelker-Kelly, didn't feel the same when they put Carly with Peter Reckell's Bo), Carrie & Austin, Sami & Lucas

Edited to Add: I also liked Lauren Koslow's Kate and Josh Taylor's Roman, the only time I could tolerate either character really.

Ultimate chemistry....hands down, the best.........

BoILlrxIYAEJhjD.jpg

In the past there were several couples that seemed to hold my interest with the romance. Now, I don't even want to get my hopes up with any couple because the moment they are happy they are broken up. Years ago with Bo and Hope or Roman and Marlena and a few other couples, you knew they were going to have adventures and struggles but in the end be together. That just doesn't happen any more and I can't get into the brief pairings that we have seen. Even with the sizzle on the screen with EJ and Abby, it was extremely short lived - not enough time to care if they end up together or not. That is why I really found myself getting into the series Once Upon a Time. The leading romance reminds me of the olden days John and Marlena when Prince Charming and Snow White tell each other that no matter what they will find each other. I want that kind of romance back on Days - go through hard times and turmoil but in the end John and Marlena find each other.......

I cannot really think of any current couple, but here's my list:

Bo and Hope
Shane and Kim
Steve and Kayla
Roman and Marlena
John (as Roman) and Marlena
John (as Roman) and Diana Colville
Justin and Adrienne
Pete and Melissa
John and Isabella
Eugene and Calliope
Tony and Anna