SPOILER !! Christmas in Salem (spoiler thread)

Jason47

Reaction score
COMING LATER THIS YEAR: THE RETURN OF THE HORTON CHRISTMAS TEASER!

Not done in quite awhile, fans can look forward to the return of the Horton Christmas teaser. How many characters will be at this year's Horton ornament ceremony? Who will they be? Check back for some teasers as we get closer to Christmas!

I really hope Gabi is there so we can hear the following:

Julie: [as she lovingly touches Nick's ornament] Oh, my darling Nicky. You'd be here with us to hang your own ornament if that rotten witch hadn't killed you.

Gabi: For crying out loud! Your grandson's fiancee killed MY husband and I gave you his heart, so I think we're pretty even-steven now, eh??

[the rest of the Hortons stand around uncomfortably looking into their cups of eggnog]

oooh fun a guessing game that I get wrong more often than not but LOVE playing...

I don't know what date to start it, due to the time jump. There's a lot to tease, but with the time jump, if I started now, it would be more like I'd be teasing stuff happening 14 months from now (instead of 2 months).

So that poses a problem. But, let's see how it goes.

And for those wondering (and I've only yet posted this here, so all of you here get this as an exclusive): We will be getting some newly created flashbacks that day for the prior Christmas that we miss due to the time jump.

So I guess technically I could be teasing two Christmases at once??

Oooh, Jason, you are so much fun........intriguing for sure. So, with a time jump, the Christmas we see will be Christmas 2020, while there will be flashbacks to Christmas 2019.
I understand the time jump is to begin on Days anniv. date........Nov. 8...or will it be 9 at the Day of Days event where it will be introduced?? ?

I don't know if they will technically call one Christmas 2019 and the other Christmas 2020, just that we will see new flashbacks to the Christmas that we miss when the time jump happens. From what I've been told, the time jump happens on November 8, so it will begin just a day before the Day of Days event.

CHRISTMAS IN SALEM

71463493_1546764768799125_3665654003296894976_n.jpg

While not much can be said yet about this coming Christmas in Salem, one question on fans' minds can be answered: Viewers will be getting to see some newly-created flashbacks of the Christmas that took place off-screen during the one-year time jump. In the coming months, look for more Christmas clues to be released, as well as the return of the Horton ornament attendee list!

Back