Christmas memories

One year, for whatever reason, the Horton ornament hanging was held at Bo & Hope's home, thank goodness, never again. The tree was next to the staircase, a lot of folks were there, all standing in this long line, worse than the checkout line at WalMart. LOL Do not remember the why, just that everyone was in this long line in the hallway. For some reason, I remember Lucas, out of everyone there.

Am guessing it got a lot of negative response, & needless to say, has been at the Horton house ever since, as always.

I used to always enjoy the cast singing a Christmas carol as the credits rolled, but that seems to no longer work either, since barely anyone is at the ornament hanging any more.

That was 2009. Very odd they had it at Bo & Hope's. I went back and read the transcripts and Julie makes a brief comment about how it was Grandma's (Alice's) idea to hang the Horton ornaments on Bo & Hope's tree that year (they were working out their issues after Ciara had been kidnapped).

Alice and Mickey don't appear onscreen, they're "in the kitchen".

This was also the same year Sydney was kidnapped by Anna and there was a candlelight vigil down by the river on Christmas Eve.

Back