Christmas Town

Lil0

Reaction score
Website
keraskitchen.com
I had to laugh. We often comment about the props on Days ~ especially things like out-of-season stuff.

I watched this Hallmark movie tonight and wondered how on earth the prop department missed this!!! The family went out into the woods to cut down a Christmas tree. The audience didn't see the tree they chose in the forest, but we caught a glimpse of it as they were taking it from the back of the truck and into the house. It was a cedar tree, and I was looking forward to seeing how they were going to decorate THAT!! But somewhere between the front door and the spot in the living room where the tree was set up, it magically transformed into something that looked more like a Balsam Hills fake fir. LOL

LOL, watched that last night as well, that scene must have run during a bathroom break. LOL By the way,. it was filmed in Vancouver, (British Columbia)

Lil0, when I was a kid we had cedar trees growing wild at the river. We didn't have much opportunity to buy a tree, and no other evergreens grow around here (no artificial trees back then either), so we often cut down a scrubby cedar for our tree. We thought it was pretty wonderful at the time but it makes my skin itch now, just thinking about it.

I use the term "cedar" loosely. I believe the "cedar" we have here is a Juniper.

Last edited:
Well, I take back what I said earlier. I'm watching it again tonight and especially paid attention to the tree. They were standing next to a cedar tree in the forest, but the one they took out of the back of the truck was not cedar. It did have flat, rather than round, needle growth.

also am watching....

Did anyone watch Christmas Wishes & Mistletoe kisses? I can't find it being shown again & missed last 5 min.......

Back