Ciara is a brat, as well as.........

I love a spoiled child......I was one (and still am) my children were and also my grandchildren. Nothing wrong with a spoiled child (or adult), but there's a LOT wrong with a spoiled BRAT!!!:eek:

It really is unfortunate (I'm stating it mildly- it's actually all kinds of wrong) that Days is presenting Ciara as simply a brat now after all she's been through and seen; the things we audience know she's experienced. WE KNOW she needs serious ongoing counseling, yet she's just this "mouthy kid." It's such a disheartening statement that Days is making ignoring her history so blatantly.

Ciara has all the signs of "lost father upset" and on top of that, being the only child means she has always been on stage, always been attended to and always had all the attention...why should it be different now?

While her upbringing could be to blame...she's really acting quite normal. I think that even a first-born had a load to carry and wants to be an "only" all their lives. It's like the "terrible two's"...kids will be kids and she's always been on stage and expects that will last all her life...and it probably will. I DID notice that with Aiden, he's got her number and knows how to treat her. He could be the best medicine for her.

What da... Grrr. Why do the powers that be have to turn every sweet kid into a brat? Ciara is following the Sami rule book it seems. I miss good kids! Theresa aka Jeannie is a brat and a half. JJ started out as a brat, but is getting better. Former sweet girl turned shrew is now Jennifer. (Too many life saving surgeries turned her into a Frankenbrat??) Even Abigail has brat-like tendencies. Grrrr... again. Anybody I'm missing? Oh yeah...Chad is now a Dimera Brat. Sheesh. One of the sweetest couples ever - Kayla and Steve's Joey... is he a brat now too? Maybe he is away at Brat Camp...

I think that Ciara comes by her brattiness honestly: her sister Chelsea, her Aunt Julie, her cousins Abigail, Stephanie, Theresa, and Sami were/are bratty.

I think that Ciara will eventually outgrow it.

Ciara's father always was a rebel, someone who found it hard to follow the rules. He probably would have been suspended as a cop if not for his brother and good friend Abe being his superiors. Plus, quite often, he did in the bad guys with whatever unorthodox methods he employed.
I'd say Ciara got that all from her dad. His mom's fierce Irish roots, and Victor's no slouch when it comes to being underhanded, is he? LOL

Hope telling Aiden not to let Ciara choose the movie :eek: ....Hope should be the one to say NO....but I guess though maybe Hope was kinda giving Aiden a heads up lol so she wouldn't try and manipulate him and get her way.

Hope doesn't really say no to Ciara ever. She excuses her behavior, saying it is because of Bo's long absence, and mostly tries to distract her into another subject.
But Ciara is sassy, talks back, is mean at times to other kids, and already is into a bit of scheming.

Careful there, Ciara could be a teen by next week the way they age these kids...
:rotfl:

She is definitely a spoiled brat! I can't believe some of the stuff that comes out of her mouth. The actress does such a great job though, that I'd hate to see them replace her. Let her character age normally for a while anyway.

Back