Classic Days episodes being rerun on Bravo

How could they conclude ratings are too poor in 2 weeks?! The time slot was unwise but most people record shows now to watch later.

Oh well. I enjoyed seeing some of my favorite couples written with chemistry, intensity and loved seeing Jack.

I've been watching the old episodes while I'm in dialysis. The Horton Square has just been dedicated, John has been framed in an Enronesque scam, Jack and Daniel are competing for Jennifer's affections, and Maggie is searching for her egg baby.

Million Dollar Listing comes on right after the second episode.

Just checked my Direct TV guide....and Bravo has Days listed again.....still 5 a.m. & 6 a.m. Central.

Wonder what the heck happened? (that it was off the schedule?)

That is awful..........and no word from Days about that???

Evidently they don't mind jerking Days fans around.:angry:

The Bravo website shows no Days beginning Wednesday March 23.

My Direct TV guide for the week, shows Days on Wed., Mar.21, and yes, that is the last day. Thursday, Mar. 22, no Days at that time.

Bravo is one of those channels that is constantly changing its lineup, especially during "off" hours. I checked several days ahead and it looks like they're ruining a gamut of shows from Million Dollar Listing to Vanderpump Rules to Real Housewives, and others. You just can't rely on them to be consistent with anything other than inconsistency. Sorry. I was enjoying that look back, too!

Actually, I don't think NBC/Bravo did much promoting, if any, of this. And it does seem they constantly are changing/moving the programming on this cable station, so......it does make it difficult.

I was going to say the same thing, Barb. Seems like they hardly promoted the Days reruns, which is a shame.

NBC ran a promo during some NBC prime time show plus the tweets on the Bravo line up. There was no mention of it being just temporary despite Bravo's changing lineup.

The Oscars were on ABC. You'd think they would've promoted it on NBC, which airs Days.

Back