SPOILER !! Coming soon to Days; recap of the upcoming changes

Jason47

Reaction score
Coming soon to "Days of Our Lives". A recap of the changes in store.

18359150_924526157689659_1862028213541235057_o.jpg

In addition to Ron Carlivati and Sheri Anderson joining "Days" as head writer and story consultant in the coming months, "Days" fans have lots of other changes in store in the coming year. Drake Hogestyn's full-time return as John Black is very near.

Morgan Fairchild will be taking over the role of Anjelica Deveraux, last seen in 1991, this summer.

Alison Sweeney will be reprising her role this fall as Sami Brady. Three-time Daytime Emmy winner

Chandler Massey will be returning to "Days" as the thought-to-be-dead Will this fall.

T-Boz, of TLC fame, who played one of Hope's fellow inmates earlier in the year, is also returning.

On the departure front, Vivian Jovanni will soon be exiting as Ciara Brady; Vincent Irizarry wraps his run as Deimos Kiriakis this summer; and Arianne Zucker exits as Nicole Walker in the fall. Additional exits will be announced in the coming months.

Days resurrection. :huh: What's in the water of Salem? Will returning, I love it, but is he the new Phoenix rising from the ashes????? :eek:

ShaSha

Reactions: jgk
I keep waiting for the next Ken Corday interview where he "mansplains" his change of heart concerning characters coming back from the dead, since we've had Aiden (the doopelganger excuse) and now Will both coming back from the dead.

WOW!!! This Days magic is some powerful stuff. Not only it can stupify logic, but it can bring people back from the dead. How many times do we have to go down this pothole filled road again and again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jgk
The return of Anjelica Devereaux sounds interesting. She was on when I first started watching in late 80's. If I remember right, she had a son (with Justin?) named Alexander. I wonder if they will cast someone to play Alexander? And will Anjelica be interacting with mostly Justin and Victor? Or will she have other people to mingle with in Salem? We will have to wait and see this summer.

I had no interest in her before and don't now. We barely see Justin, Adrienne, or Victor so I don't see what she will add to the show.

Bringing people back from the dead has been a soap opera staple for decades.
Yeah, I know but I guess at times it can get old unless there is a question mark and a missing body. Well, ok, there has been lots of body switching on Days so I feel ya.

If bringing Anjelica back means more screen time for Adrienne and Justin, then that would be a good thing. When Judi Evans (Adrienne) played Bonnie Lockhart, she was on quite a bit. I'd love to have her on more as Adrienne. Adrienne and Anjelica have some history and were rivals many years ago.

deleted unnecessary quote; no need to quote the post directly above your own post - JS

I was not watching when Bonnie Lockhart was on. But looking at history, I was surprised they didn't have Bonnie and Adrienne as unknown twins!

Back