Coming up--down the road a bit...

Well, at least getting out of jail is more believable than coming back from the dead and buried.

Not that I'm on the bring-back-Dario-train. He can leave and not return. His father, however, A Martinez (Eduardo), is welcome to return if the story is good. And I'm thinking the new stories will be now.

Jason47 reported that Jordi Vilasuso (Dario) was back taping after his exit, so should be seen around the end of Sept.

However, maybe Jordi was Retaping some scene that was seen this past week. (I do trust Jason47, though, he really makes sure of his facts before posting.

Jason47 reported that Jordi Vilasuso (Dario) was back taping after his exit, so should be seen around the end of Sept.

However, maybe Jordi was Retaping some scene that was seen this past week. (I do trust Jason47, though, he really makes sure of his facts before posting.

We saw the taping schedule posted. Jordi Vilasuso (Dario) was there taping on a day that only 3 episodes were taping (all of which are airing the last week of September).

Ugh, and I was so happy for him to leave! His voice and actions just grated on my last nerve! I really dislike this character and agree what Gabi should go with him. She is a snot.

Back