Congressional Hearings schedule

I don't know if these are official, but I've seen numerous websites report this:

Daytime sessions beginning at 10AM ET on 6/13, 6/15, 6/16 and 6/21. "Days" is already preempted for golf on 6/16, so there are only 3 episodes that might have local preemptions (6/13, 6/15 and 6/21). As is common now with preemptions, "Days" will most likely air every day regardless, so catch it later on Peacock if you miss it in your area.

Here's information about the hearing that will be at 8 Eastern time tonight. Then on Monday
and Wed at 10 AM. I'm sure there will be more info since it's expect to last through July.

I'll update here when there is more info

I'm going to use this topic to keep everyone informed about the hearings about Jan 6.
When I find next week's schedule I'll post in this topic.

The Thursday hearing time is 1 Eastern time. No concern for us this week since Days not on.
Will NBC show the hearings or golf???

Eastern time zone would be 12 p.m. central, 10 a.m. Pacific.
I do believe tho, NBC is leaving it up to the individual areas or stations to decide whether to pre-empt regular or not.

You're right, Poirot, this Thurs is 1 Eastern time (I fixed) . No worries that day since Days isn't on.

The Thursday hearing time is 1 Eastern time. No concern for us this week since Days not on.
Will NBC show the hearings or golf???

I checked on the NBC scheduling and a note says that any special report coverage is expected to wrap by 2PM ET. So it looks like NBC will cover the first hour of the hearing and then go immediately to golf at 2PM ET.

According to next weeks hearing schedule. the hearings will be on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.

Tuesday will be 1 Eastern time which means a lot of us will miss Days in the afternoon unless you watch early.

Thursday time is for 3 Eastern time. The people in Eastern and Central time zones should get Days at
your regular time.

NBC's scheduling note, like last week, notes that for any affiliates airing "Days" while the hearing is on, it will be an optional special report. I'm guessing most affiliates will air the hearing, but NBC does give the option for any that want to air the "Days" episode instead.

Happy, happy, joy, joy... my local station is showing Days today.

They showed their local stuff at noon central when the hearings started and went into
Days. They are showing the hearing on their Facebook page.

Back